• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Feedback!

DeletedUser

So convenient that the official template is offered! :D

Official Forge of empires feedback template
!Please add your feedback and suggestions under each question!
=======================================================================
What was your first impression of the game as a whole?
So awesome. Graphic is the best part. Just watching your town is fun.

Did you find it hard to learn how to play Forge of empires?/Were you ever unsure of what to do?
It was not hard, following the tutorial was good enough. The goals were clear.
But I was not sure how I can interact with other players. Just visiting and attacking? I need more. :)

How can we make things easier for new player?
I think there are too many types of goods. You have to go back and forth between research/world map/main building
to check what goods you need and don't need. Making it possible to check the goods stock anywhere, even at the
world map and research screen would make it easier for me to decide what to produce next and how much.

What do you think of the Gui(user interface) of Forge of empires?
Easy to know, well designed, good graphics, smooth animation! I love it.

How can we improve the gui/ What buttons or features would you like to add?
But because there are quite a lot of types of buildings and decorations and etc,
it would make my life easier if I could spread the construction window so I can check lot of buildings at once. (like in Sims)

What do you think of the balancing system of forge of empires?/ Is a unit, building or feature over- or under-powered?
Archer is toooooooo strong, and very cheap too. Only units I needed toward Maktaba were 5~6 Archers and Soldiers for the rest.

What are your thoughts on the world-map overview? / How can we improve it?
I simply love it. If there are other terrains than green field it would be awesome.

What did you think about the hex battlefield system, which lets you control your unit in battle? What is good, what is bad and how can we improve it?
It's easy to know where to move. Bad thing is that you can step on a tree and that does not look like hiding in the forest.
Showing buff icons when I hide using the environment would be very helpful.

What do you think of the premium system(diamonds) and which improvements and features would you like to see in the future?
Well I couldn't try out diamonds but the premium buildings sure looked nice. ;-)
But because a player can research things with premium, I think there should be some diamond use limit or else the research gap
compared to non-premium users would be so big.

General feedback
Please state your thoughts ideas or visions for the game that did not fit into a category above:
Things are getting too expensive from the end of Iron age and beginning of Early Middle age. (and the PvE enemies are getting much stronger)
Due to lagging development speed from end of iron age, the joy of making progress is gone and what's left is repeat of mouse click for gold and supplies collecting.