• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Trade offer message attachments

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for the trade offers attachments here.
You can find the details in the announcement here.

Thank you! :)

vesgouo

Baronet
Loved it.

Next steps (to the future):

1 - Insert a ✓ checkmark if it´s a FAIR trade
2 - Make possible trade GOODs by FP
3 - Remove 2x1 trade limit (To made fair trade from distant ages)

( I talked about FAIR trade.. waiting for the "Fair trade not exist" comments...)

DeletedUser8150

Looks good. Save me wasting time finding swaps i've agreed. Does it show FP costs i've not looked?

Pafton

Viceroy
An excellent feature which will save much time from being wasted in trying to find guildmates' offers, especially on mobile devices. Way to go!

Another thing in the sidelines but of a similar nature: It would be great if the add a message feature could be extended to include the GB attachments too. Not particularly essential but it will be a useful addition.

DeletedUser8394

Sounds great :) But also :p Colour-code Goods the same as they are in the Tech Tree. And maybe relabel the Offer and Need to something else because i always hesitate when looking at those...am i offering or the other person, who's needs :S ?

RedRed

Viceroy
The "guild only" symbol is available in the attachment dialog but is not visible in the message, wouldn't be useful to have it even in the message? (near the count symbol maybe)

DeletedUser7951

I've only tried it once, upon accepting I got the "Offer doesn't exist anymore" - popup, then that became the text instead of the offer, then all of a sudden the offer was visible again, before it finally decided that the offer didn't exist any more. I assume work is still in progress ?
Anyway I do like the feature, I really can see the use for it. Not sure if you can mouse over and see tooltip like in the market with era and your stock, but that would really be great.

DeletedUser8735

Je trouve cette nouveauté très bien, néanmoins si l'image était plus petite ce serait mieux, ça permettrait de voir plus que 3 offres dans la fenêtre

Luk3 Bryan

Farmer
Je trouve cette nouveauté très bien, néanmoins si l'image était plus petite ce serait mieux, ça permettrait de voir plus que 3 offres dans la fenêtre
translates to:
ENGLISH

I find this novelty very well, nevertheless if the image was smaller it would be better, it would see more than 3 offers in the window

WillyWuff17

Squire
I got an Update for the Mobile App (Android) yesterday, but the Trade Offers are still missing.
Hoped to be able to see these Attachements with the new Version.
Will this be enabled or is it delayed until release on live servers?

DeletedUser8471

I got an Update for the Mobile App (Android) yesterday, but the Trade Offers are still missing.
Hoped to be able to see these Attachements with the new Version.
Will this be enabled or is it delayed until release on live servers?

The description for the Update on iOS said the trade attachments are being released on live on the 22nd. So is this not being mobile tested on beta???

GidoB

Merchant
When a deal is done, it stays in the news as a line of text and makes the thread extremely cluttered.
Is that a mistake or is it so wanted?
If so, what's the point behind it?

DeletedUser8471

@Zarok Dai @Robert when is this feature being tested on mobile in beta? The App update on iOS claims it will be available on Live on the 22nd. It’s now the 18th and this feature hasn’t been tested on Mobile Beta. Am I to assume this feature will go straight to Live servers on Mobile without being tested on Mobile Beta??? Can we expect the feature to break our game then on live hen we try to use it?? I’m not understanding why stuff gets pushed to Live without being properly tested on Beta.

As a side note the Rosa Parks Historical (which was never tested on Mobile Beta) has been acting weird when completing quests. While it’s not game breaking it’s still a bug that could have been remedied before coming to Live it tested properly on Beta. What I’m referring to is when you complete a quest for the line the quest pops back up showing completed again after collecting the rewards instead of moving to next quest like it should. The complete button shows up as well and does nothing and the green check is there. To get the next quest to show it’s needed to close the window and reopen it. As I said not game breaking but could have been easily found and fixed on Beta before coming to Live.

This whole not testing features properly is getting old (dare I mention the Oracle Debacle?), so maybe you should just shut down the Beta server and just make everyone in the Live servers Guinea Pigs and have their games break since it seems like that’s whats happening anyway.

DeletedUser6863

@GidoB When all trades are taken it will add a message saying 'The attached trade offer does not exist anymore'. This is intended and it does explain this in the announcement also.

GidoB

Merchant
But it would be better not to write the text.
The thread becomes very confusing!
In addition, you have to scroll forever to see active offers.