• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Feedback/suggestion] recent change to trade window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi47

Overlord
daily changelog w/c 12th December said:
  • When you have selected the goods type you wish to offer, and you have written the amount of goods you want to offer, upon selecting the goods type you need the amount will automatically fill in with the 1:1 ratio for same age goods and 2:1 or 1:2 for different age goods. You can of course modify that amount.

This is good only up to LMA, where the production costs double with each higher era. In higher eras (beginning from a trade between LMA and CA) the slope for the increase of production costs decreases, and many players take this in account when calculating there trade ratios. In other words, with trades between LMA and CA (and of course for any higher era!) the "fair" trade ratio (with respect to production costs) is no longer 2:1 resp. 1:2, but a lower ratio. Indeed, between FE and AF a trade ratio of 1:1 comes much closer to the truth than 2:1. For calculating the trade ratio, players often use trade calculators like this one. (@Mods: I hope that it's ok to post the link here. If not, please feel free to remove the link)

Therefore I would suggest:
  • Please use the "true" trade ratios (i.e. calculated from the production costs) to calculate the trade ratio which is automatically filled. (with this, it is also possible to do fair trade ratios e.g. between TOM and AF or even between PMA and AF!)
  • Maybe add a radio button to check/uncheck whether a player wants 2:1 ratios or "production cost" ratios. The rado button should remember whether it is on or off when reloading the game.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SergeB1

Squire
I don't know for how long it has been already but I've just found that when you are trying to add FP directly from GB window ("+" from the right side of "Use 1 FP" - "Use 2 FP") in the window of FP adding no option to buy FP for gold coins, only for diamonds or add package from inventory.
What the crap is it?!
To add 1 FP I have to close the GB window, press "+" on FP bar, click to buy 1 FP, close the buying FP window, click on GB, click to "use 1 FP"... :mad:
Is it "to make game easier"? Or is it real finance crises in INNO that you think many people will not see that the very first button to buy 1 FP is not for coins but for diamonds and click it automatically?

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Whatever is changed with the trade window - it needs a thorough debugging (partly "ancient" known bugs!):
  • The amount intended to be traded is set to 0 when putting a trade with exactly half of the available amount (example: you have 10 silk and put a trade "offer 5 silk, want 5 brass) (close and re-open the window if you want to sell more silk)
  • when having e.g. 10 silk, and you put e.g. "offer 4 silk, want 4 brass", for a potential next offer the trade-able amount of silk is set to 2 (10 - (2*4)) (close and re-open the window, if you want to sell the remaining 6 silk)
  • the remaining amount of goods is sometimes not updated
  • When having e.g. 10 silk, and putting an offer to trade away 10 silk, there are two possible behaviors (depending on the current horoscope?):
  • ......sometimes it still says that I can sell 10 more silk
  • ......sometimes it switches to the next available good (in this example: talc powder)
  • and maybe some bugs which are not yet detected?

urine luck

Baronet
it is massively annoying that the goods selection menu defaults to the bottom instead of staying in the era of the current selection. like really possibly the most annoying thing in the game

DeletedUser4229

Latest tweak to fix something that wasn't broken: apparently now when one goes to do trades, the scroll automatically goes to the goods of one's current age.

Every time.

Developers, please reconsider the intent - I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to run through a number of ages - just think of that quest where one has to obtain one of every good up to ME! - and having this pop back to start each time means those of us with older fingers will get arthritis in our scrolling fingers all that much sooner! It's one thing to open to that age initially, but don't keep bouncing it back every time we post a trade!

This was working fine for years, there was no need to change it. It's more of a hassle than a help, since such a vast quantity of trades are done in goods not of one's own age, particularly since one gets goods a few ages down from GBs etc.

absolutely agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.