• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

DeletedUser10021

were is the rocket in the main city to go to the mars colony? i don't see it when i visit your city...

DeletedUser8262

Just got a quest asking for 100 fusion reactors, can anyone tell me what produces them please

DeletedUser5097

You cannot see the Launch Sites of other players, only your own.

It's the same with the ship of the Cultural Settlement. :)
Just a question about the Marse ore. I couldn't find it but the amount of Mars ore I get
from my expeditions going up and down. Wich actions do affeact this? I sometimes
fight and sometimes go in negotiation. Does this increase/decrease the amount if
you switch between the 2?

DeletedUser9523

Just a question about the Marse ore. I couldn't find it but the amount of Mars ore I get
from my expeditions going up and down. Wich actions do affeact this? I sometimes
fight and sometimes go in negotiation. Does this increase/decrease the amount if
you switch between the 2?

There are different difficulties of exploration sites, visually represented by their size.
The difficulty dictates the duration of the expedition, the costs in credits, the Mars Ore that you get and the difficulty of the fight / negotiation.

The Mars Ore is a random range for each exploration site. For instance, the very first one (which really is only meant as an introduction) provides 2 to 4 Mars Ore, regardless whether you do a battle or negotiation. :)

Apart from the first exploration site, there is three sites of each difficulty. So there will also be three sites with a 24h timer. Maybe important to know for those that don't want to come back to the campaign map too often.

DeletedUser5097

Super thanks Envoy.:) This makes a lot of sense. In the first site I got only
3 Mars ore at best but got also one time just 1 Mars ore. From the second
ranging between 17 and 21 Mars ore (8h expedition).
Talking about the expeditions. I must said that I love it that you get a notification
when an expedition on the map has been completed. Maybe it would be also
benefitial for eurlier ages if it would work the same after completing exploration
of a procince. I forget very often that I explored a new province, especialy when
it takes days to finish.;) It would be a great aid

DeletedUser10027

Wait if we abandon the colony after reaching next era, how do we produce mars era goods in the next age? Or is the new GB a bandaid for that?

Edit: I know it's kinda premature question, just tickles my mind (same with getting mars ore and stuff)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe it would be also
benefitial for eurlier ages if it would work the same after completing exploration
of a procince.

Unless you disabled it somehow, I am pretty sure there is a "your scout has reached a new province" notification - at least on mobile... I am not too sure if there is any notification if you only play browser...

DeletedUser5097

Intressting on desktop sadly no notification for scouted a province excist as far I'm aware.
Wait if we abandon the colony after reaching next era, how do we produce mars era goods in the next age? Or is the new GB a bandaid for that?

Edit: I know it's kinda premature question, just tickles my mind (same with getting mars ore and stuff)
Exactly about the Martian goodies. For the Mars ore I can see an eassy sollution: if we are aible to produce
also credits on the next colony it's already fixed. Since we can revisit the Martian map as many times we like.

DeletedUser9112

A question since there is only one who has access to March. Bizar for a beta. The frontenac helps you on quests or not

DeletedUser1418

The ore requirements slows the game dramatically if the only way to get it be via Continent map.

DeletedUser9851

From what I understand (but I could be wrong, since I am not at the Space Age - Mars Era in Beta), Mars Ore is needed to produce Space Age - Mars Era Goods...BUT...this is not the only way to get Space Age - Mars Era Goods...for instance, if you upgrade your City Buildings to the SAM Era, if they produce Goods every 24 hours (ex: the Winter Spire), then you should get Space Age - Mars Era Goods this way as well (also from Himeji Castle as Spoil of War, from Chateau Frontenac Bonus Multiplier for Recurring Quests, etc.)

However, I am awaiting someone to confirm this...if SAM Era players would not be able to upgrade their Buildings to SAM Era to get SAM Goods via One-Up or Reno Kits, then this would be causing LOTS of frustrations among SAM players :)