• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this years Soccer Cup event in this thread :).
You can find all the details here.

Thank you!

DeletedUser9024

Are we gonna receive any diamonds for this event? :rolleyes::)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

Frank "Forge Point" Parker lol, I like these names:)

I haven't played a Soccer Event before so I'm wondering which guy to choose, aside from the rewards and Energy spent does it make a difference? edit: furget it I see how it works now, I clicked one to test and it was pretty obvious then lol

DeletedUser7779

Does each pass advance you the same amount forward or it's different like in the Forge Bowl event?

DeletedUser7942

Does each pass advance you the same amount forward or it's different like in the Forge Bowl event?
No, it's like the football event, one guy is a bit further down the field than the other so the guy furthest away gets you closer to the goal than the others.

2222.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8277

the guy furthest away gets you closer to the goal than the others.
The one furthest from the goal gets you closer to the goal? Looking by the cost I'd guess that would be right but I think that's pretty confusing seeing as people would naturally assume the closest to the goal is the closest to scoring.

DeletedUser7779

The one furthest from the goal gets you closer to the goal? Looking by the cost I'd guess that would be right but I think that's pretty confusing seeing as people would naturally assume the closest to the goal is the closest to scoring.
Maybe the logic is the longer the pass, the more meters the ball travels, hence it advances you further?

DeletedUser7779

Would be nice to have an indicator about how much each pass advances us towards the goal. Because right now it's more like shooting in the dark. Just like in the Forge Bowl event, we knew that a touchdown is scored every 50 yards and each chest had a range of how many yards we can advance.
Otherwise, how can we calculate what's the best pass relative to its cost?

DeletedUser7951

ust like in the Forge Bowl event, we knew that a touchdown is scored every 50 yards and each chest had a range of how many yards we can advance.
Nope, we didn't. You did - I had no idea.
This does follow the pattern tho, if you know the game you see the markings and you know how much is left.

DeletedUser7942

Yeah I guess I phrased that funny sorry for any confusion I may have caused. The guy furthest away from you, by "you" I mean the passer, you can see by the pic what I mean(you go from left to right as indicated by the arrows), passing it to the guy furthest away from the passer gets the ball closer to the opponents goal than if you had chosen one of the other two.

DeletedUser8277

Yeah I guess I phrased that funny sorry for any confusion I may have caused. The guy furthest away from you, by "you" I mean the passer, you can see by the pic what I mean(you go from left to right as indicated by the arrows), passing it to the guy furthest away from the passer gets the ball closer to the opponents goal than if you had chosen one of the other two.
Ohh I see now I was looking at this completely backwards. I thought 'we' were the red team trying to score on the blue, but we are the blue team and we have to get allll the way down to the end of the field.

The Soccer event from two years ago was the opposing net on the left and you took free kicks down the middle or to the sides (different chance and cost each) I hadn't taken a shot yet so I didn't notice it's completely different.

It may be too soon to tell but I think I much prefer the old Soccer event with the hood element. This seems like a rebranding of the football game which I found to be the worst event I've played in my time here. All personal opinion of course.

DeletedUser8400

good lord, you waste way too many energy drinks just on the first 2 passes