• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Sir Arthur Conan Doyle historical questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this questline here, thank you.

DeletedUser5955

Inno... Inno ... Inno
do I realy have to pinpoint everything? if not here then on PL serwer?

Lords manor vs SOK

population:

LM: 3100, SOK: 29 ppl( FUTURE)

FP:
LM: 2 (16 squares) SOK: 4 (16 squares)

GOLD:
LM: 42000, SOK:11520 x4 = 46080.

SO as you can see SOKs are 2 times better as for FPs snd around 5% better in gold.

and population? regardles of which world i play i dont need it, since i got it either from GBs or houses.
So if u want this main reward to be worthwhile fighting for u must:

1. raise FP level to 4 per day. decreese population to 29 - 50. raise gold by 4000.
or
2. raise population 4 times, raise GOLD 4 times.
or
3. raise FP up to 4 per day, raise poplation 4 times, decreese gold 4 times.

ten this would be a good prize.

DeletedUser16

Inno... Inno ... Inno
do I realy have to pinpoint everything?
That would be great, thanks :).

Also, thanks for all the comments, we'll make sure that our game designers are aware of them!

RedRed

Viceroy
It might be possible that first quest was autocompleted for FP spending? Not 100% sure but seemed to me that after deleting 3 units and not spending FP the quest it was autocompleted o_O

SO as you can see SOKs are 2 times better as for FPs snd around 5% better in gold.
However, if you care only about FP this building is better than a bazaar. IMHO it worth to have it, if you don't have hundred of SoK.

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Arthur Conan Doyle

DeletedUser8061

It might be possible that first quest was autocompleted for FP spending? Not 100% sure but seemed to me that after deleting 3 units and not spending FP the quest it was autocompleted o_O

The quest was: Spend 11 FPs OR delete 3 units from your army, so yes :)

DeletedUser

and population? regardles of which world i play i dont need it, since i got it either from GBs or houses.
how much FP do thoses houses produce ?
can you please compare the new building to your houses

or sell all houses because you don't need them anymore :p

@developers:
please make this new building first motivated with aid (because one aid there is better than one aid on a SoK)
because it is already almost impossible to get all 150 SoK motivated daily

DeletedUser5955

and if were oftopicing.
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT FREAKING SPINNING WHEELE AGAIN ITS STUPID AND I HATE IT, ESPECIALY THOSE FREAKING TICKETS!

vesgouo

Baronet
I love the spinning wheel.
The only thing that mess it is the fact that anyone can change her while someone is trying to get a prize in her.
I have already suggested in the past and I suggest again: the wheel should be blocked, not allowing it to be renewed, if in he last 60 seconds someone turned it.