• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th December

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5882

Is this a new feature or a bug? Couldn't decide so thought asking here.
It happens when the build menu is opened. If the cursor is on expansion tiles it shows the grids very similar to when we are placing an expansion. But it is only a visual thing, nothing happens when clicking.

build mode.JPG

DeletedUser7109

Same issue -- open build menu and you get the "add an expansion" highligher. I will not risk a click on the map intentionally until I can plan where I want the land and how I'll pay for it. If you change to a specific build menu (house, road, supply, etc.) and select an item for potential build, then that's what's shown on the cursor movement. Close & reopen build menu and you get the land expansion again. Please say this is a bug that will be corrected. Thanks.

DeletedUser6089

When did the "boosted by" check mark go away for goods buildings in the build menu? How are we suppose to know what goods boost production and if we have that good.
Too many "visual upgrades" that mean nothing to the game play and make it more frustrating.
If the Inno wants the beta community to get larger and give more constructive advice on the game then they firstly need to listen to and heed the advice of those in the community now.

sirblu

Baronet
It is already fixed. We should receive the fix tomorrow.
You know - Since the entire building grid is limited in available space - and Inno is all about making money - why not let the players buy as many expansions for DIAMONDS as they want? This would certainly increase Inno's financial intake and would allow players to do much more with their cities. If folks want to spend the money why not let them - they are still limited as to what they can put in their spaces.

DeletedUser

why not let the players buy as many expansions for DIAMONDS as they want?

Likely because there is a fixed maximum size to the city grid. So even if you could build the whole grid with premium expansions, it would make the research and campaign expansions unusable.

sirblu

Baronet
Likely because there is a fixed maximum size to the city grid. So even if you could build the whole grid with premium expansions, it would make the research and campaign expansions unusable.
OK you're right - but would that really matter? Or would it really throw a programming wrench into the pot?

DeletedUser7109

Back to the land expansion automatic cursor change -- Putting little fences and for sale signs on the undeveloped land area is not a fix. I can't find any discussion or announcement about how this option works so I'm not going to experiment. This is more research and development that doesn't improve the game.

DeletedUser6863

If you click on one of the for sale squares you get 3 options.
1. Diamond expansions telling how many you have ready to place.
2. Reward expansions again telling how many you have ready to place.
3. Victory expansions telling how much (medals) the next one costs and how many (11) you can earn with medals.
I actually like this addition as I never knew how many medal expansions there were as I am only in PE.

DeletedUser8652

If you click on one of the for sale squares you get 3 options.
1. Diamond expansions telling how many you have ready to place.
2. Reward expansions again telling how many you have ready to place.
3. Victory expansions telling how much (medals) the next one costs and how many (11) you can earn with medals.
I actually like this addition as I never knew how many medal expansions there were as I am only in PE.

AMEN