• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 24th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9322

Sounds good, thanks a lot Dude, great Job. I love the game XD

DeletedUser7959

The Botanical Rotunda has some bugs still
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

DeletedUser6863

Today I had the moderate negotiation. It used 5 goods for each section and the goods were mixed between 1 age below and current age. No coins or supplies were used. Got it on 3rd turn so used 65 goods. Not sure if a hard one will be doable in 3 turns. Has anyone else had this to try today?

DeletedUser8887

I got the same thing today. I'm not going to do it because the most likely prize from the DC is not worth the cost to win it. (and for both of you who read this, no, I don't play the lottery where your chances of winning are only increased slightly if you buy a ticket)

5 goods each is too many for a "moderate" negotiation. 3 each is more reasonable for moderate.

Mine was a "simple negatiation" in HMA: options were 3 different (2 prev, 1 current age) goods (no coins/supplies) - so it's always solveable in three rounds. The # was 3 each per round - rather expensive.

Then I noticed something that may or not be a bug: another task of the DC was to solve 12 encounters in GE. After finishing the negotiation task, that counted into those 12 (that is, only 11 left). When opening the GE (first time this week), I found a relic (before finishing a real GE station) .. nice, but really intentional?

Devilsangel

Baronet
Will the introduction of fragments as rewards for daily challenges eliminate the possibility to win those whole buildings or will the unfragmented shrine of knowledge and wishing well still be among the rewards?

DeletedUser8461

Will the introduction of fragments as rewards for daily challenges eliminate the possibility to win those whole buildings or will the unfragmented shrine of knowledge and wishing well still be among the rewards?

The fragments are in 2 chests that have been added to the pool of chests that you can choose when starting Daily Challenges. One new chest that contains only Shrine of Knowledge fragments (varying amounts, with chances that vary per amount), and the other new chest contains only Wishing Well fragments, and Wishing Well Shrink Kit fragments. All other chests remain untouched by this change.

DeletedUser8961

I got the negotiation for daily challenge, but I'm unable to use a tavern boost to use 4 attempts (guild expedition has ended). However, in the changelog I see 4 turns in the image you posted. Is that boost just for Tuesday to Sunday, not usable on mondays for daily challenges, or just something to be addressed?

DeletedUser

I got the negotiation for daily challenge, but I'm unable to use a tavern boost to use 4 attempts (guild expedition has ended). However, in the changelog I see 4 turns in the image you posted. Is that boost just for Tuesday to Sunday, not usable on mondays for daily challenges, or just something to be addressed?
the 4th turn from tavern doesn't work in DC negotiate

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...changelog-w-c-24th-september.9518/#post-68074

DeletedUser8461

Some of the more complex negotiations in the Daily Challenges give you 4 turns by default, contrary to Guild Expedition negotiations which all have only 3 turns.

DeletedUser8277

Seems like a good change to the botanical rotunda. Not only is it more inline with the historical quest but people will actually care enough about the reward to extend effort to get it on live. Personally I cared so little about the building on beta when it came out I had to look at the wiki to see what it even was.

DeletedUser4381

Some of the more complex negotiations in the Daily Challenges give you 4 turns by default, contrary to Guild Expedition negotiations which all have only 3 turns.

It's a huge waste of goods, so I'll be skipping it anyway, but not being able to use the tavern boost on the negotiation screams of being a clear diamond grab. (You can buy the combat boost for the battles.)