• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Daily Release Notes Ongoing Changelog w/c 24th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please find the daily changelogs for this week below. Every day we'll make a post notifying of any bugfixes or changes to the game, or otherwise to let you know that no changes have taken place.

Should you have any feedback regarding the contents of the daily changelogs, please let us know at this linked thread.

Monday

• Nothing player relevant today

DeletedUser

Tuesday

• We have added a new quest condition to Daily Challenges called Quest Negotiations. You will now see this as an option for some Daily Challenge completion requirements. You will find these in varying levels of complexity from simple to more complex. Also note that extra turns from the Friends Tavern will not apply to these negotiations as those only apply to GE. You can also expect to see these as an option for some event quests in the future.
  • We have rebalanced the Botanical Rotunda boosts from defense to attack boosts. They will be between 5% and 10% depending on your age.
  • HTML5 - Some players have been experiencing blank windows in various parts of the game in HTML5. We have released what we hope to be a fix for many of these occurrences, though we will need to see if it resolves them all.

DeletedUser

Wednesday

• HTML5 - Did some further work on blank windows in various parts of the game in HTML5
  • The rebalance of the Botanical Rotunda will occur today instead of my prior days post

DeletedUser

Friday

• Fixed an issue where if you did certain action (go to GvG map, visit a player, do a battle) then came back to your city, clicking the tabs on the Quest Overview would not open the window
  • Fixed an issue where GE negotiations were not counting towards Daily Challenge GE requirements (Note - I know this issue inconvenienced many of you but I will not be offering any compensation for this as I already reward diamonds here on Beta. Thanks to everyone that reported it to us)