• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 11th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser16

All of the levels went up in a linear fashion of .5 for spawn, .25 for gold and .5 for jade.
That's actually not true :). This only seems linear, but please note that in the previous setup the golden one was going down when leveling up from 3 to 4 (26% -> 25.25%), while the common one was going up. Such issues were also happening on other, higher levels. That was the issue that our game designers wanted to get rid of :).
So yes, it will get less linear, but also now it won't ever get worse on level up. I call it a win ;]. It was only somewhat linear up to the 10th level anyway.

So even if the player is receiving more for leveling it to 5 they are paying for it in the long run
Well... that's also not the case. That really depends on the level. I think that on the long run there is actually a gain. If you take level 50 as example, the gold one is more likely now (28,69 -> 28,86).
I checked and the following levels are better in the new setup: 4, 5, 6, 7, 13 - 25, and then all the levels from 32 to eight hundred something :).
That means the only levels which are tiny bit worse now, are 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 26-31. All the other ones are better in the new setup.

Also when looking at my ToR (on live) there is an error that was reported by members on the US live server forum but never addressed
Thanks, that indeed looks odd. I will make sure that our dev team is informed.

DeletedUser6863

I also have not seen any mention in the daily changelog of the 4 achievements for tavern and 7 achievements for GE. They are not available on live. I am not completely sure but going by my silver collector they have been there aprox 5 days.

Andi47

Overlord
What has been changed with today's update?

BTW: No feedback thread for this week's daily changelogs?