• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 11th June

vesgouo

Baronet
I like the new contribution indicators. It is a good start.
I would make it perfect, if you could write like this (e.g. 100 points, with 90% arc bonus):

Base. Bonus. Total
100 | +90 | 190

That would be really helpful.

+1

Something like this:
7ZhWD58.png

Obs: I not like the golden pig.

DeletedUser1418

What is wrong with you people at Inno? Game now completely unplayable...

DeletedUser

No collect icons is a serious problem.

I agree, and the icons showing inactive production buildings are gone too, pretty annoying.

Edit:
It seems there is no Icon on any building regardless what kind, am missing the mo/po stars too.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrinceArthur

Steward
Helpful addition.
It currently has a bug, though: It seems that the fp value is rounded down, and not up. When I calculate by hand I get 1fp more.

Terrific, the ghost contributors! :) -- Now please add behind the FP-reward in white font: in green the actual reward with current arc bonus. That would be gold-star sugar-coating hug'n'kiss! *G*
That was fast, thanks a bunch AAAnd as promised:

*GOLD STAR*
*SUGAR COATING*
*HUG*
*KISS*

I'll double glaze the sugar coating if you throw in the final sums as suggested above! Triple glazing if you add the current Arc-bonus percentage! ^^ -- Gotta love the numbers... ;-)

nice that now the bonus is displayed. unfortunately, but still has to be calculated. therefore it is not really an improvement

DeletedUser8150

Um...is the Arc bonus calculation rounded up/down or what can we have a clarification?