• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

jovada

Regent
Yes the text is confusing , only the very first time you can move hq 4 times in 24h depending on how you move it , after that it's only 3 times whatever you trie haha.
But like said before communication sucks , and i don't blame the mods i think they also don't know what's happening.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
really
some players are confused
what kind of tests are done here on the server beta?
I remind them
that here are becoming tests
on legal /legitimate changes of foe
and no for to try out their new illegal programs

DeletedUser8338

why is everything against big guilds? They developed for the war, raised their level, accumulated treasury, developed fighters. For years, work has been going on to participate on the map.
yes, they strive for leadership. Sectors, influence is the result of work. and now many just want to cross it all off. a small guild with 1 fighter can defeat a strong guild in a day. Is it honest?
Yes, I understand, they want to attract new players to the card .. only this will be temporary. small guilds do not have enough treasury for a long war.

Rusje

Steward
why is everything against big guilds? They developed for the war, raised their level, accumulated treasury, developed fighters. For years, work has been going on to participate on the map.
yes, they strive for leadership. Sectors, influence is the result of work. and now many just want to cross it all off. a small guild with 1 fighter can defeat a strong guild in a day. Is it honest?
Yes, I understand, they want to attract new players to the card .. only this will be temporary. small guilds do not have enough treasury for a long war.

@Avrora : thx for this post, it discribes very well what is going on with this bad changes...

Can anyone explane me why everyone is against big, strong guilds? It isn't fair...

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I want to ask a simple question
But I want an official answer

if a guild liberates 1 sector
after how many hours
it can lay siege to the sector it liberated

Mithrandir

Merchant

I have nothing against the big guilds, what I am protesting about is the removal of the tools for the little guy to have a poke at them, yes they are big and have the resources, but "some" then think they are beyond attack and think Inno should protect their interests, well I say no to this, get off your backsides and fight for your sectors like the rest of us.

Way to much pandering going on here, it should of all been left alone and just the long standing bugs and issues sorted.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
As I understand it, you could not retake it until after the next calc period
thank you very much for the answer
but
if I'm not mistaken
the announcement was talking for 24 hours

http://prntscr.com/oxbwt7

different there is no reason to discuss
for how many hours
lasts a protection ..
..the protection will last ... a lifetime
liberate 1 sector with 8 rogues 01 seconds before the change
and immediately after the change I apply protection

Last edited:
Sector Protection
It lasts 2 resets so could be between 8 hours and 16 hours depending on if the sector was acquired at the beginning or end of the reset. (We have passed on the feedback that you would like to see a timer)
(...)
HQ Relocation
Once per calculation time frame.4 times in 24 hours (example: 02:00, 08:00, 14:00, 21:00)

I'm just now on how damn unfair that is! If the defender fails once to secure the sectors and the attacker comes through he can build a front of always protected sectors thanks to these two facts. The defender will lose sectors after each calculation, because the attacker can pull the HQ again after each calculation on a protected sector at the front to conquer the up to next 3 sectors. So it is now possible to create a trail of destruction and if you can always move only with its protected sectors. In contrast, the defender can no longer defend himself and must inevitably give up his territory.
This definitely has nothing to do with balancing!

Crazy what Inno thought up ... there were the aggressive NSC of yore a joke against it.

lorenzo75

Merchant
You cannot attack a sector you have granted freedom to until after reset. There was initially an issue that prevented this from working correctly.

Does this mean that it is possible to do it at each recalculation?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Yes that is correct, it was not working correctly before so you may have noticed different behavior.

lorenzo75

Merchant
I am disappointed with this change.
You are making a huge gift to the farmers.
It was better to leave only one recalculation.

So many words and nothing has changed. Those who have the fastest bot will always play.
Only he will have to have it also at 12.

1BFA

Viceroy
Yes that is correct, it was not working correctly before so you may have noticed different behavior.

No....This is not a good change, please change it back to what it was.

Why is it not a good change?
Today most guilds drop a tile just 2-3 seconds before calc and take it back right after calc. Thereby sheiding the tile.

lorenzo75

Merchant
No....This is not a good change, please change it back to what it was.

Why is it not a good change?
Today most guilds drop a tile just 2-3 seconds before calc and take it back right after calc. Thereby sheiding the tile.
Exactly.
I release the sector at 11 and 59 and pick it up again at 12 and 01.
Equal to 20.
The game becomes fun by removing this possibility.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I have updated the section regarding HQ relocation. It still remains once per calculation, however, in a 24 hour period, it is possible to have 4 HQ moves depending on when you start calculating your 24 hours. So the short answer is once per calculation.

lorenzo75

Merchant
I have updated the section regarding HQ relocation. It still remains once per calculation, however, in a 24 hour period, it is possible to have 4 HQ moves depending on when you start calculating your 24 hours. So the short answer is once per calculation.
I don't understand how you can move 4 times if you can once for each recalculation.

I would also like to say that it would be important to confirm the defenses or find a way to remove it for the siege. Because now there is an unacceptable disparity of time between the two actions

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
As an example let's make our 24 hour period midnight to midnight Server time. At midnight there was a recalculation 4 hours previously, but we haven't yet moved our HQ. So I move it at midnight. Recalculation takes place at 4 am, and I move it again then at 4 am, then again at 12 noon, and again at 8 pm. So I have only moved my HQ once each calculation, but I have still moved it 4 times in a 24 hour period.

I would also like to say that it would be important to confirm the defenses or find a way to remove it for the siege. Because now there is an unacceptable disparity of time between the two actions
Can you expand on what you mean by confirm the defenses so that I can try best to respond?