• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

podkap1970

Emperor
Not sure about that log, you can see in the leaderboard who is active, that should be enough. I really don't like loging of who attacked which sector
no its not enough, you will see it tomorrow, on your live server, than we talk again
the leaderboard dont tell you who set a flag (ah of course i can make screenshot of the whole leaderboard every hour)

CrashBoom

Legend
Will the MMR value change depending on the GE/GVG/GbG Activity?
it will only change depending on the end result of the GBG

if you are in the top half it increases (first more than 2nd)
if you are in the bottom half it decreases

it also doesn't matter if you win 1st place with a few more points or crush the league and have a huge amount of points

(GE & GVG was only used to calculate the first MMR to determine in which league the guilds start)

1BFA

Viceroy
Looks like there is cap on how many buildings a guild can build across provinces.

Notice that we have only one building and the build button is disabled.

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-11-14 101620.jpg
    Annotation 2019-11-14 101620.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 14

DeletedUser10047

Looks like there is cap on how many buildings a guild can build across provinces.

Notice that we have only one building and the build button is disabled.
That province only supports one building. Provinces can support from 0 to 3 buildings.

DeletedUser9826

Today is the first day of playing Guild Battleground on the live servers.

The comment I am hearing most often is that players want to be able to use the tavern negotiation boost in guild battle ground. Are use the negotiation boost all the time for the GE. But I only use the 15 minute one because that’s enough to do eight negotiations. There is a one hour tavern boost which would be guild battle groun.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for your feedback, this has been addressed earlier in the thread with the answer below:

The intention was not to upset anyone, I apologize.
We were still debating the matter internally, as attrition and difficulty has still been in flux.

We will continue to keep an eye on attrition & difficulty, however at this point in time it seems unlikely to add a 4th round for negotiations.
The reason is that negotiations provide two advances (with a slightly increased chance to obtain a reward), and this is because it considers all other factors:
  • Negotiations will always cost you precious goods, whereas battles may end up without any losses
  • Negotiations always take quite some time (as opposed to auto-battles), which will be especially significant for high leagues, where provinces get focussed to be taken within minutes
  • Experienced players have a good grasp on when a battle will be won (beforehand), whereas current negotiation setups sometimes fail
Also keep in mind that Guild Expededition negotiations may demand more than 6 options (as opposed to Battlegrounds), which makes the 4th round option quite necessary there.

Cross-world play for Battlegrounds is something we have considered in the beginning of the development.
In fact, some of our developers wanted to have this so strongly that they went the extra-mile to investigate its feasibility.
However, as it has been pointed out already, it's not that simple and it comes with a lot of potential edge-cases and risks (i.e. what happens if one game world goes offline accidentally?).

I wouldn't say it's comepletely off the table, but it won't happen in the near future, that's for sure.

DeletedUser10244

The Guild Battlegrounds has a serious flaw:
If one guild is too strong in the top league the battles becomes boring. Attacking the top guild will probably get you a serious counterattack, if you behave peaceful and only attack the other guilds you get a better placement.

To reduce this effect i propose a special bonus:
Conquering a province from the winner of the top league gives an additional 20% bonus to victory points multiplied by the number of consecuitive wins of this winners guild,
i.e. the attackers get 20%, 40%, 60%, and so on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6015

why alliances are allowed between guilds ?
Why are all players allowed to surround?
Why there is not a player log ?
Why we spend so much in terms of real time, goods and troops. and the prizes are minimal ???????

Last edited by a moderator:

LastWarrior

Regent
The Guild Battlegrounds has a serious flaw:
If one guild is too strong in the top league the battles becomes boring. Attacking the top guild will probably get you a serious counterattack, if you behave peaceful and only attack the other guilds you get a better placement.

To reduce this effect i propose a special bonus:
Conquering a province from the winner of the top league gives an additional 20% bonus to victory points multiplied by the number of consecuitive wins of this winners guild,
i.e. the attackers get 20%, 40%, 60%, and so on
You will not be with this guild for long its just a starting position, soon you will be grouped with guilds more your own level.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
no its not enough, you will see it tomorrow, on your live server, than we talk again
the leaderboard dont tell you who set a flag (ah of course i can make screenshot of the whole leaderboard every hour)
That depend of how you run your guild and how you trust your members. I do not want to log every move my members do.

is the amount of MMR gained or lost during a season a fixed amount depending on position within the league you're in, i.e. +x amount for first, +y amount for second, -z amount for last.
Or is it variable depending on how much you win or lose the league by?

DeletedUser10047

is the amount of MMR gained or lost during a season a fixed amount depending on position within the league you're in, i.e. +x amount for first, +y amount for second, -z amount for last.
Or is it variable depending on how much you win or lose the league by?
Almost. It depends on which place you take but also how many guilds are in the battlefield. Taking 1st in a battlefield of 8 guilds will boost MMR more than taking 1st in a battlefield of only 7 guilds.

DeletedUser6764

PATETICO Y RIDICULO

Attachments

• patetico1.jpg
    patetico1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 37
  • patetico2.jpg
    patetico2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 39

CrashBoom

Legend
PATETICO Y RIDICULO
and

6 FP at 4x3. that is an efficiency of 0.5 FP per square

that is awesome. only extremely good other buildings are better

so for me that are 500 free guild power :D
I would build that building even without power ;)

but would you build the HoF without power ?

so for me it is a comparison of
- 570 power on 3x3
- but on 4x3: 6 FP (already so great that it wouldn't need anything else. I have many Dark Doorways. 2 of them need 6x3 for 6 FP) + 50 guild goods (that is a level 11 Obs on 3x3) and the 500 power (that would 87% of 3x3)

Last edited: