• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

DeletedUser4446

Can you maybe add a "cancel" option to a running tavern bonus?

You can add a nice warning like "attention, you won't get any silver back", but then at least people can choose to buy something else, when they accidentally click on a 24-hour bonus that they didn't want to activate.

Always the people who want more/active friends are the ones who have a city of SOK. :rolleyes: There are plenty of people on my main world who will agree with higher friend count because of this.

I'm waiting for the day that these players have cities of Terrace Farms instead. Considering the road requirement makes them about equal to SOK, the biggest benefit is not needed to be aided.

As for me personally, I dont need anymore friends, but I would LOVE it if guild could sit in the tavern.

DeletedUser8033

The red tavern icon should be relocated to the Status bar at the top of the screen or to the side information bar. There is plenty of room at the top of the screen next to the Enthusiastic icon.
This will give players a quick reference to when the tavern fills up without having to slide the screen back and forth continually, or worse forgetting to check the tavern and finding it has been filled for an extended period.
Every other game icon is positioned in the main viewing area.

DeletedUser7503

would it be possible to double the size of the external friends currently sitting display. As it is now it is very hard to read the tiny numbers without zooming in which is a royal pain in the butt.

vesgouo

Baronet
At this time you cannot deactivate the notifications for the full table.

I recently changed my mobile
Now i receiving these notifications about tavern full
This is bothering me a lot.
I play in a lot of worlds, and I keep getting notifications from full taverns.
There is no option to disable them

(on my old device I did not receive these messages....)