• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So. I can do these CS many, many times, but every time I get Yggdrasil lv.1 from the chest? There seems to be no upgrade kit to it and no way to see what it gives on further levels.

DeletedUser9022

So. I can do these CS many, many times, but every time I get Yggdrasil lv.1 from the chest? There seems to be no upgrade kit to it and no way to see what it gives on further levels.

You can click on the question mark in the screen where you choose the settlement: https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_FOE_DE/Announcements/Cultural_Settlements/cop_1.png

So no, you won’t get Yggdrasil Lv. 1 every time.

Unfortunately it seems that you can not find this screen after you started a CS... :p

DeletedUser

So. I get those Emissaries from the chests - would they live in my Town Hall forever or for a limited time frame? Can they all fit there at the same time or do I have to choose which one would I keep?

DeletedUser

And, mind you, this boat is pretty small and unimpressive...

DeletedUser9022

So. I get those Emissaries from the chests - would they live in my Town Hall forever or for a limited time frame? Can they all fit there at the same time or do I have to choose which one would I keep?

Here it looks like only one is free, each additional place costs diamonds.

DeletedUser

whenever you complete or abandon a settlement, all resources, including the expansions (also the premium ones), are reset again!

lose diamonds spent when you start a new settlement ! that bites :(
Same with deleting premium buildings. Or losing healed units...

DeletedUser9519

On Android, when you complete the mission: gain 55 diplomacy, it doesnt complete, you need to go back to main city and then return, that so;ves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.