• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7951

you need around 19-20 days to produce all goods without any delay with collecting
From what I've gathered your production bonus increases every time up to 25% ?, so it should be doable. And every bonus works on the entire settlement.

SergeB1

Squire
awful crap!
instead to fix bags you are making new!!!
this game was created and developed by great person, and focused to warlike strategy, now it's one more fancy farm :eek:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Btw, I noticed for me the mead cost for the next expansion (4th one) increased from 2 to 7 even tho I didn't use mead to buy any expansions so far. Is this a bug?
No, the costs of the expansion are independent from which resource you use. So the first expansion can be bought with either 2 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. The second one can be bought with either 7 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Third one can be bought with 15 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Fourth one can be bought with either 27 Axes, 7 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Etc.

So the costs are predefined, and while you can choose which goods type you use to buy the expansion, that doesn't influence how the cost increases (always using 'Mead' doesn't mean the Mead cost will keep increasing and the rest stay the same).

How do you get to the bonus for the goods?
The bonus always exists with a certain %. So it's just based on chance if you'll get it on collecting a goods production. The % can be seen in the production window itself.

Praeceptor

Marquis
No, the costs of the expansion are independent from which resource you use. So the first expansion can be bought with either 2 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. The second one can be bought with either 7 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Third one can be bought with 15 Axes, 2 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Fourth one can be bought with either 27 Axes, 7 Mead, 2 Horns, or 2 Wool. Etc.

So the costs are predefined, and while you can choose which goods type you use to buy the expansion, that doesn't influence how the cost increases (always using 'Mead' doesn't mean the Mead cost will keep increasing and the rest stay the same).

The bonus always exists with a certain %. So it's just based on chance if you'll get it on collecting a goods production. The % can be seen in the production window itself.

Thanks for clearing that up.

DeletedUser4403

Impediments: I know it’s meant as part of the challenge. No problem, but it’d be nice to have a way to clear them.

Premium or not, an unlockable at the end for x cost, or one of the emissaries provide the ability to send a miner or whatever to go chip away at that little hunk of rock blocking progress.

Maintain the challenge and have that dude upgradeable with a “time to completion” timer on him. Level 1 could be a week, shoot, make it 2! Level 2 some reduction in time, however many levels you think players are going to keep plugging away at this until it’s a day or x hours.

Regardless, should be some method available to allow us to clear these things.

DeletedUser8547

Premium or not, an unlockable at the end for x cost, or one of the emissaries provide the ability to send a miner or whatever to go chip away at that little hunk of rock blocking progress.

Maintain the challenge and have that dude upgradeable with a “time to completion” timer on him. Level 1 could be a week, shoot, make it 2! Level 2 some reduction in time, however many levels you think players are going to keep plugging away at this until it’s a day or x hours.

Regardless, should be some method available to allow us to clear these things.

If I understood correctly these objects are part of the challange.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
awful crap!
instead to fix bags you are making new!!!
this game was created and developed by great person, and focused to warlike strategy, now it's one more fancy farm :eek:

First off, this is Beta. If they don't make new additions to the game here, there are no new additions to the game (and no new Eras), and no reason for Beta to exist at all.

If you don't like it, don't do it. No one is forcing you to participate, and its existence does not change the game. The "fancy farm" as you call it is not on the main screen, so it doesn't affect your city in the least. Ignore it.

DeletedUser8547

Unlock a schrine you need the handschake 24 + coins and so. Does function

DeletedUser4403

Umm, how do I Unlock Shrines? I tried various things and nothing worked.
In the Develop menu, look at the “costs” needed to unlock each item. Secondly, at the very bottom, there is an amount of diplomacy required.

I used diamonds...

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Umm, how do I Unlock Shrines? I tried various things and nothing worked.

Click on the Embassy.

2018-11-06.png

All you need to unlock the shrine and these other things once you have the Diplomacy are whatever items are listed under Cost. Yes, you can use diamonds. I prefer not to, but it's nice to know I have an option. :)

LastWarrior

Regent
10 days seems like mission impossible, you need around 19-20 days to produce all goods without any delay with collecting and without counting any obstacles on terrain - so you can have 6 good producing buildings and enough residences and culture buildings for coin production. For 10 days you would need to collect 4x every 2nd time - 50% chance.
you get a better chance by then to get the bonus though

Status
Not open for further replies.