• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9714

One stupid question....

After the start of the settlement, i have only 36 supplies, so I can't build a shack.

I can only build runestones and snow trail..... so impossible to start.
How can I get supplies?

NorMags

Baronet
One stupid question....

After the start of the settlement, i have only 36 supplies, so I can't build a shack.

I can only build runestones and snow trail..... so impossible to start.
How can I get supplies?
There is no supplies. You use Copper coins.

DeletedUser9714

A shack cost 36 Gold and 45 Supplies. It is disabled, because I have no 45 supplies.

Found the solution. Gold and Supplies needed from main city.
Collecting supplies from main city solves this.

DeletedUser8936

It was discussed but would take a considerable amount of effort in relation to a minimal gain in the game.
Yeah I would agree, I don't even really visit other player's regular cities as is, so you're right any real effort wouldn't be worth it

DeletedUser9522

A shack cost 36 Gold and 45 Supplies. It is disabled, because I have no 45 supplies.

View attachment 3586
You need to produce supplies in your main city, but if your supplies are this low, you should consider abandoning the settlement.

You should produce a decent amount of supplies, before trying again.

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
For the shrine, with my computer Ican choose 5mn, 15mn, 60 mn, 4h, 8 h or 1 day but pn my ipad I don’t have choice, it’s only 5 mn

DeletedUser9509

I hope it will fixed that you can't produce more copper coins in longer period of time when playing with the app.
From sunday on for 2 days I just can play by mobile phone and don't want to be in game all the time to become copper coins
from the shrines.
And I hope the production costs for axes and mead will be set down. It is impossoble how expensive this is by now.
I don't want to talk about this terrible rocks that I can't destroy or move.... :confused:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I hope it will fixed that you can't produce more copper coins in longer period of time when playing with the app.
As long you only can play with the app, drop shines and go for shacks and huts, that will give you cobber to run a few goods buildings.
I hope they will fix it soon

DeletedUser9537

That's Wepwawet. Set (Seth, Setesh, Suty, Sutekh, depending on where in Egypt you were) is represented as a creature that no one has ever been able to accurately identify.

Mmmm... No... Though yours is a common mistake ;)

Wepwawet was seen as a wolf deity who was said to accompany the pharaoh on hunts and later became associated with Anubis (whose image you supplied above). Seen as a jackal, he also was said to be Seth's son and as a consequence, Wepwawet often is confused with Anubis. The difference is in the coloration and facial structures. Wewawet has "Lupine" features and is grey to white and sometimes tan.

wepwawet.png

Set is usually referred to as the Set animal, which has been described as a beast resembling no known creature, although it could be seen as a mixture of an aardvark, a donkey, a jackal or a fennec fox. Set has a curved snout, long rectangular ears, a thin forked tail, and canine body, with sprouted fur tufts in an inverted arrow shape. When Set takes human form it is with the distinctive canine head.

You do realize that the game "warriors" are tiny avatar images and two-dimensional characters with limited fighting animations... Or am I playing a different game? I am certainly not suggesting they create such detailed characters as the example pics I posted. Those were just googlie convenient. Seriously we cannot even get buildings that can rotate

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
@i2mcabre

The description you gave of Set is the image I previously posted, so no great revelation there. ;) Also, the imagery representing the various deities, as well as the spellings of their names and myths concerning them, even their responsibilities, differed from region to region in Egypt. No big deal though.

And this is my entire previous post.

That's Wepwawet. Set (Seth, Setesh, Suty, Sutekh, depending on where in Egypt you were) is represented as a creature that no one has ever been able to accurately identify.

I could see the Viking Warrior for IA/EMA, but after that, they would be out of place, and could not compare with military we already have. The Early Middle Ages ended in the 10th century, which was also the end of the Viking Age. (We already have Berserkers in the HMA, and they were as "super warrior" as the Vikings got.)

As for the Egyptian Warrior, they should be restricted to the Iron Age, since Egypt ceased to be its own nation in 525 BC, when it was conquered by Persia, so again, out of place and outmoded after that age.

Our military suits the Age/Era our city is in...so understandably, a Bronze Age spearman (for example) is no match for (say) a Modern Age Paratrooper or Battle Tank.

And if we're going to have comic book-inspired units running around, I want to see Sentinels (Contemporary Era). ;)

Sorry you didn't notice that I wasn't disagreeing with you on the whole.

DeletedUser7647

Please leave any feedback on Cultural Settlements in this thread.
You can find all the details here.
It is impossible to finish the quests without buying diamonds.
It is not so enthusiastic as there are crappy expansion blocks that are "literally" useless. yeat the price is the same.
Instead of figuring out ways of separating us from our money with something as dumb as this, figure out how to repair the already existing problems.- Like some guilds may be using cheats ( a script ) they use this and take 80 fights just by clicking away,,, I in the meantime, have to deal with a repeating useless click, though the menu's pop up and fail to keep up with a machine gun vs my INNO issued useless menus on the GvG map. WHY on earth do I need to know the name of the tile I am clicking on? and why must it pop up BEFORE I receive the information menu?
and you wonder why they came up with cheats, and do not tell me it is impossible, they are doing it.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-12-09 - removed explicit info on the script.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7647

Not Impossible at all. Some already finish it.

That's the challenge, that makes each Settlement different to build.
It will fail without a doubt, like the captain passenger thingie that no one played. Now, if you think about it, the INN has a connection to the game.
These side quests look and feel like a development failure from some point in the creation of another game. People will play, and when they find out it is a diamond pit, they will let it collect dust. 10 days to reach a goal without buying diamonds? not gonna happen, and I buy them regularly- and here is why,
Because at the end of the "QUEST" your village gets deleted and you are out diamonds.
I was upset that I purchased a block until I figured out how to play it and buy them. but the quests take too long, and most definitely require diamonds,,, remember, we are already playing a complicated game as is... it is supposed to be relaxing or challenging without being impossible unless you buy.
so,
you were saying?

DeletedUser8936

Completely agree. Just about to finish it with 5 days to spare for the top prize.
I'm saying you are wrong, people will love it, when they understand, it can be done without buying diamond.
Have a good day
those who only have the app and can't do more than 5 minute productions yet are loving it so far.. :p I wish I could fully test it out, but at the moment I have no copper to do anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.