• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Changelog 1.70

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

bilboman

Merchant
It would be better if you could leave the announcement once you have read it OR if it went away by itself once you have read it once. (and it could take the little horn on the right hand menu with it!) It would also be better if it was not static even if it is at the top of the messages.

Siriouno62

Farmer
[noparse]Reproduction Steps:
1.Bar neighbors and firends
2.during cancelled members or acept memebers

Issue Description (.../10): this operations the bar scroll in first position annoyingly not immediatly but during taste of scroll page

Player:Siriouno62
World:Dunasund
Operating System:Windows10 version 64 bit
Browser Version:Google with patch for system 64 bit
Viewport Size:1680x1050

Player name and world for rewards:[/noparse] ENDEMO/SERVER ITALY/ World Brisgard

DeletedUser

When we post announcements they have end dates. The announcement will be visible in your message window until the end date, and then disappear.

DeletedUser

damn and I wanted to keep all those announcements
maybe I want to read them again in 10 years

:mad:

but that still doesn't explain why some didn't get the last announcement :eek:

DeletedUser

damn and I wanted to keep all those announcements
maybe I want to read them again in 10 years

:mad:

but that still doesn't explain why some didn't get the last announcement :eek:

Correct, it doesn't explain why some did not receive the announcement. As soon as we determine that we will get it resolved.

aliatela

Merchant
Correct, it doesn't explain why some did not receive the announcement. As soon as we determine that we will get it resolved.

Have you figured it out why some of us didn't receive this announcement in the messaging window? And have you fixed this issue so that future announcements won't be missed again? Thanks

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Have you figured it out why some of us didn't receive this announcement in the messaging window? And have you fixed this issue so that future announcements won't be missed again? Thanks
A bug fix related to this was included in one of the recent daily changelogs so it should be working correct for future announcement.

DeletedUser6742

Why are the announcements in my mailbox? I play 7 worlds and if the same announcement is in each world it's very sad to click all on all of them. Moreover, it's not enough to stop mailbox blinking if I open the mailbox. If I don't open directly the announcement the mailbox is still blinking and blinking. In my opinion, most of the announcements are not important for the game so please remove them from mailbox or make a possibility to turn off showing the announcements (or, at least, please turn off the blinking of the mailbox if I don't read the announcement).

Thanks

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Why are the announcements in my mailbox? I play 7 worlds and if the same announcement is in each world it's very sad to click all on all of them. Moreover, it's not enough to stop mailbox blinking if I open the mailbox. If I don't open directly the announcement the mailbox is still blinking and blinking. In my opinion, most of the announcements are not important for the game so please remove them from mailbox or make a possibility to turn off showing the announcements (or, at least, please turn off the blinking of the mailbox if I don't read the announcement).

Thanks
When you have an ingame announcement to read you'll find a horn icon on the right hand side. It's sufficient to click that once, the announcement will open and you can even close it without reading.

While I can understand how you may find the announcements annoying, not everyone reads the forum and we have to provide information to everyone.

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
When you have an ingame announcement to read you'll find a horn icon on the right hand side. It's sufficient to click that once, the announcement will open and you can even close it without reading.

While I can understand how you may find the announcements annoying, not everyone reads the forum and we have to provide information to everyone.
maybe make it disappear after opening it once or twice in inbox....
i personally wouldn't mind if it stays in sidebar though .