• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Changelog 1.70

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any general feedback for update 1.70 here.
If you find any bugs please report them directly in the regression mission thread found here.

DeletedUser7177

Guild member list is backwards - very annoying. Friends and neighbors are fine

xVD60a1.jpg

EDIT: FIXED NOW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3858

lista de miembros del gremio es al revés - muy molesto. Amigos y vecinos están bien,
thanks and regards
Guild member list is backwards - very annoying. Friends and neighbors are fine, thanks and regardsGuild member list is backwards - very annoying. Friends and neighbors are fine, thanks and regards

Guild member list is backwards - very annoying. Friends and neighbors are fine

DeletedUser5838

Added announcement window to messages: What does this really mean? Is it supposed to be some kind of substitution for broken ingame annoucements? Beacuse I haven't noticed anything new in the message center. If I'm right, could you make a test annoucement, please?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

Haven't seen and can't see this announcement, did I miss something?

Siriouno62

Farmer
[noparse]Reproduction Steps:
1 ITaste icon Global
2. Taste icon global ranking
3. Column "Won Battle"

Issue Description (.../10):1n the overall ranking staff Column won Battles does not count the battles won

Player: Siriouno62
World:Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10 x64 bit
Browser Version:Google version x64 bit
Viewport Size:1680x1050

Player name and world for rewards:[/noparse]Siriouno62/Dunarsund

podkap1970

Emperor
Haven't seen and can't see this announcement, did I miss something?
there was no ingame announcement in the last 3 months i would say

and i play daily

and please fix the mail system, new mails > doesnt blink anymore
no blink = useless mailsystem

and please fix the disconnects, we got them since how many months now ?

DeletedUser4846

I think I'd prefer it if the "Announcement Message" wasn't posted in the Message Center, I found it easy enough to find via the button on the right side of the screen. It might just be me but it seems to be a bit overkill to have it in two places.

DeletedUser6698

Please remove the second fixed message again, or make it leavable. On live servers every well organised guild has several threads. To have only 3 threads each page from the guild is very, very annoying.

DeletedUser

can you please turn on the 2nd fixed message with announcements
I don't have it

but I want to test it before it will be released on live servers

We pushed an in-game announcement, which are now located in the messaging window, below the guild conversation thread.
can't find that in my inbox

:eek: I have 6 pages of guild messages because of the unleavable two messages!! It is horrible to have to shift through pages of messages just to find the one I need!

I extremely want to leave the announcement email.