• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Fall event not starting

IAwithOF

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I've logged out/in, cleared cache, restarted browser and computer with no difference. I've tried on another computer using Firefox and have the same problem
I started the event and bought the golden package, started the tutorial, did a few steps and then the tutorial stopped. Main game does not appear behind tutorial screen. When I start the event, I only get the preview screen which is blank until I hover over it. When I exit the preview, the game is frozen requiring a restart.

Friend of mine also plays beta, we both use Chrome and he has not had any problems, the only difference is that he has NOT spent any money.

Very frustrating to buy the upgrade and be unable to play the event.

Browser or App version and version number
Game version 1.264
Google chrome Version 115.0.5790.171
Recreation steps
Just trying to start the event
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Attachments

• event1.jpg
    event1.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
  • event2.jpg
    event2.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 12

Sinitar

Regent
Unfortunately there is no Beta App for iOS, so the workaround is not working for me.
if you have a pc just install bluestacks and after download there beta app
It's a temporany fixing if you want to finish the tutorial of the event until devs fix it

IAwithOF

Farmer
Ok, that worked. Just be sure to select the beta server from the drop down list at the upper right (its at the bottom of the list)
After completing the tutorial I was able to return to the PC version and continue

Sinitar

Regent
Když kliknu na spustit event, tak se obrazovka zasekne a musím restartovat...nic nepomáhá... a hraji na PC
Install Bluestacks and after downloading from there
Nainstalujte Bluestacks a po stažení odtud. Je to dočasné opravy, pokud chcete dokončit tutoriál události, dokud to Devs neopraví

Titania

Merchant
if you have a pc just install bluestacks and after download there beta app
It's a temporany fixing if you want to finish the tutorial of the event until devs fix it
I tried to do it but i am afraid to create another problem at my PC. No thank you!! I will wait you to fix the game. It is your job, not mine :(

Titania

Merchant
Sorry Sinitar. I had misunderstood. Thank you for the help. I tried to download the new edition and the programme you said but i 've spent too much time for nothing. I gave up!

Last edited:

Claus20

Merchant
It still can't be opened from PC Fall Event, the only improvement is that I don't have to reload the game after trying to open the application.

Titania

Merchant
It still can't be opened from PC Fall Event, the only improvement is that I don't have to reload the game after trying to open the application.
Exactly the same. Now I don't need to reload the game after trying to open the event.

Hello,
I have no access to the fall event. There is no fall event button in the android app or the webapp (on chrome)
The event was supposed to start 3 days ago. Is there something wrong?