• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
Galata Tower = every random BP can give one
Temple of Relics = no, only in GEx or donating to other Temple
Oracle of Delphi = no. only questline at the beginning or donating to other Oracles
Obs = don't know if there was (will be on live) Obs BP in the event

LVDG

Farmer
Unlike previous events that you are able to upgrade max level an event building w/o spend any diamonds. This event need silver and gold kit to reach maxed level but you will receive fragments instead of whole upgrade kit by completing the goal points. It make so difficult to get full silver and gold frag for a kit if not spending many diamonds and also the stats need to be improve a bit since there has only one option for the event building, need more defense % even just a little. Hope it can be reviewed. Thanks

CrashBoom

Legend
Unlike previous events that you are able to upgrade max level an event building w/o spend any diamonds. This event need silver and gold kit to reach maxed level but you will receive fragments instead of whole upgrade kit by completing the goal points. It make so difficult to get full silver and gold frag for a kit if not spending many diamonds and also the stats need to be improve a bit since there has only one option for the event building, need more defense % even just a little. Hope it can be reviewed. Thanks
unlike previous events you mustn't win the full silver and gold upgrade during the event

the building itself produce them :rolleyes:

that makes it so easy to reach the gold level without diamonds :D
(and the building at normal last level is already so great that you want to use the Blue Galaxy on it)

Panda Shrine is still the pain gold level of this year o_O
on live I still need 6 fragments
Hope this get reviewed when the Panda will be available again in next years events.
150 fragments when getting 1 per day from the statue o_O
(no way that I use the blue galaxy on a building that gives 1 fragment and nothing else)

Last edited:

Gedrog

Squire
If you do spend currency it is not worth going beyond three buildings due to poor distribution of the silver and gold upgrades also the Gold and silver pass is nerfed

Kronan

Viceroy
Will the Blue Galaxy double the blueprints?

This never got answered, so I'd like to widen the ask in a similar fashion...

The BG documentation from BOTH Inno and the "other place" indicate that the BG won't double military units from BARRACKS (military buildings) nor of course, GBs.

But what about buildings such as the Vibrant Sunflower Oil Press building or Viceroy's Villa, etc, which delivers military units, but is an event building, not a military barracks?

SO in addition to the question on blueprints being given as collection reward in our new buildings, let's build a list and get accurate answers on all the things these new event buildings deliver:

1) Blueprints. Would you get 2 of each you collect?
2) FP as packs going directly into Inventory, vs to the FP well as part of the collection. IOW, if you collect a 2-FP pack directly to inventory, do you get 2 of them in inventory?
3) Military units collected from the event building. If you collect 8 random units, does the BG give you 16, 2 of each type you got?

I think we already know:
1) Fragments of things are doubled
2) Diamond rewards are doubled (right)?
3) Military Boosts % are not doubled.

Does anyone have definitive knowledge on this?

1) Blueprints. Would you get 2 of each you collect?
2) FP as packs going directly into Inventory, vs to the FP well as part of the collection. IOW, if you collect a 2-FP pack directly to inventory, do you get 2 of them in inventory?
3) Military units collected from the event building. If you collect 8 random units, does the BG give you 16, 2 of each type you got?

I think we already know:
1) Fragments of things are doubled
2) Diamond rewards are doubled (right)?
3) Military Boosts % are not doubled.

Does anyone have definitive knowledge on this?
I'm in SAT so I'm using my BG mostly on buildings that produce a bunch of goods.

1. It should (but I avoid using BG on BP buildings lol)
2. It should double both.
3. It should....but I heard in the past that it doesn't (ie govenors villa) so I never used BG on non-barrack troops buildings

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Of course, this wouldn't make any sense.

Will-em

Merchant
In the spoilers the Pumpin' Pumpkin is set as 1x1 building, however in the announcement it's set as 2x2. I would think it's going to be 2x2, but just a headsup.

Emberguard

Emperor
3. It should....but I heard in the past that it doesn't (ie govenors villa) so I never used BG on non-barrack troops buildings

It does double the units from Governor's Villa.

When random unit production buildings were first introduced that wasn't the case, but it's since been updated (this was officially announced at the time). Under current game mechanics it does double the units

However, do make sure before you collect that the building is Aided. Governor's Villa still requires to be Motivated to produce troops

Where is Halloween Event 2023? It is very late compared to last year...

"The Halloween Event will start on the 21st of September, and will run until October 12th!" was the HE 2022 announcement.