• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Panoramix

Farmer
Hello! I managed to make the building only level 9 (with all the ups from the main mission). Whatever strategy I applied, I only managed to collect 330 cups, maybe 340 with the spoons that will be generated during today, which means that I don't have the silver level building, although I also invested in the 10 spoon packs twice. I don't think this aspect is ok, to not be able to realize the building at least at the level of silver if not gold after an investment.
What should I have done to get the gold too?
How many cups did you get? At what level are you building the event?

On the final(?) day I got my first wooden spoon from the daily challenge. Now I'm 50k into professional and wonder if I need to buy some more spoons to stay there. Problem is that I will not be able to play the last 3-4 hours of the event. Btw 485 cups until now.
Edit: Total investment 750 diamonds for 4 spoons

Bigbartxc90

Farmer
the chances to get the daily prices are too small. i havent got any daily prices in the last days. didnt count the tries but it must have been a few.

-Alin-

Emperor
Hello! I managed to make the building only level 9 (with all the ups from the main mission). Whatever strategy I applied, I only managed to collect 330 cups, maybe 340 with the spoons that will be generated during today, which means that I don't have the silver level building, although I also invested in the 10 spoon packs twice. I don't think this aspect is ok, to not be able to realize the building at least at the level of silver if not gold after an investment.
What should I have done to get the gold too?
How many cups did you get? At what level are you building the event?

Uită-te atent la clădire, la nivel 9 produce fragmente de argint ca să obții nivelul de argint.
După ce ai obținut nivelul de argint, vei putea genera fragmente de aur pentru clădire, într-o lună, chiar mai puțin, o să ai clădirea la nivel de aur.

Look closer at the building stats, on level 9 it produces silver fragments in order to get the silver level.
After You have obtained the silver level You will be able to generate golden fragments for Your building, in around one month or less, You will have the golden level building.

I'm on 300 progress in this event myself, missed some spoons and daily quests.

CrashBoom

Legend
But Juber said:
from all ages above the buildings age, same age if in highest age
and later he said

Asked our Game Designers:
It is intended. "Higher Age Blueprints" are Blueprints from the current era and above. We will make this clear in the announcement. Also, it is intended, that the Blueprints are all from the same Great Building, however you still get different ones in the set (so you don't get 6x the top left one, but random ones).