• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Ironrooster

Baronet
Played my first board with the new changes.

I like the new white desserts and the 6th tier is really nice.

I also seem to get the same number of coffee cups - 5 this time.

The buildings themself are interesting - and maybe a start to slowing down the power surge? (they're competitive but not obviously superior to the soccer event's prizes).

The most interesting of them to me is the Jumpin' Pumpkin as a legit 2x2 supply building that comes with some passive army stats as well. I'm pretty sure I'll want those to fill my "supply buildings for events" quota at least.

The multistage pipeline allows production of the pumpkin and cider garden to really ramp up - but also slows down how long it takes to get going. Let's say you have 1 vibrant vineyard after the event:

Days​
Shrooms & Apples​
Pumpkins & Gardens​
34​
0​
0​
68​
1​
0​
100​
1​
1​
134​
2​
2​
168​
2​
4​
200​
3​
6​
234​
3​
9​
268​
4​
12​
300​
4​
16​
334​
5​
20​
368​
5​
25​
400​
6​
30​
434​
6​
36​
468​
7​
42​
500​
7​
49​
534​
8​
56​
568​
8​
64​
600​
9​
72​

Not sure how to feel about that. On the one hand it makes it easier to *eventually* get a massive production pipeline. On the other hand by the time you have said pipeline you may not care :p
It shouldn't be long before the game is completely broken. I see the exponential growth of buildings as a major threat to the overall game balance. And this danger even with just one main building. Now imagine how much you get soi if you have 2....

CrashBoom

Legend
It shouldn't be long before the game is completely broken. I see the exponential growth of buildings as a major threat to the overall game balance. And this danger even with just one main building. Now imagine how much you get soi if you have 2....
exponential growth started with the Trailside Smithy :p

it produce Sunhaven Palaces, those Jesters Stage
and those Jester Stages give you finish special production
and now you use those finish special production on the Trailside Smithy

starting with 2 Sunhaven Palace (you got them if you reach gold league) + the Trailside Smithy

now let's also have a Blue Galaxy at 70%

after one year you have 25 Sunhave Palaces and 100 Jesters Stage (at that point you could collect your Trailside Smithy 11 times per day o_O )
after 2 years it would be about 250 Palaces and 1100 Jester Stage --> no you can't. not enough space :D

and now imagine: you also get Flowering Bougainvillea Tree
and then you get plenty Aegons which gives you even more finish special productions

but the most funny part of it:
it takes not long until those Sunhaven Palaces needs to be replaced because of better buildings o_O

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I would be extremely curious what would have happened if this change was implemented without telling the users. Seems like we're getting quite a few complaints about low cup drop rates...

Currently in the process of actually recording data on drop rates, so that we get more than just conclusions drawn from one bad game someone had.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I can say, that the chance has not been reduces as drastically as some say. But sadly we are not able to share exact numbers here :(

CDmark

Baronet
Only played 1 game, got 6 star jar and I think it was worth 500 points when dropped. I will watch next time but if I need 15 for 6 star and 9 for 5 star, I would think the value when it drops should be much higher. NOTE, I collected fast, it was one of those make jar and it drops but not 100%sure a cup didn't fall, but 100% sure I saw a 500. I need about 10 to 15 games to see about cups.