• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Once again, the OUT OF MOVES dialog box is modal, unable to be moved to study the board to determine if I should continue by spending game currency on the current board for added value (opportunity) - or not. This is counterproductive, frankly. It's also limited the revenue opportunity for you, Inno. Can this be re-reviewed for value?
Somehow on mobile it is not modal. Happy and Surprised!!

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Wasn`t it possible to see from your main city how many games you could play? I mean the counter from 0 up to 4. With the current game it`s the wooden spoons.
Now you have to open the event window to be able to see how many you have stacked. I would like to immediately see if I have received a new spoon for exxample. Or if my 4 are full.

Sinitar

Regent
Wasn`t it possible to see from your main city how many games you could play? I mean the counter from 0 up to 4. With the current game it`s the wooden spoons.
Now you have to open the event window to be able to see how many you have stacked. I would like to immediately see if I have received a new spoon for exxample. Or if my 4 are full.
for some reason you can see it from app:oops:
Screenshot_62.png

LordVaderIII

Marquis
I tried out a Golden Spoon and it was ok. Was able to start 4 boards with it. I kinda thought I was just going to be able to stay on the same board for 5 minutes with unlimited moves but I guess I just made that up. :(

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The announcement could use a flow chart showing how the various buildings make each other as the # of steps has increased. Not that we're in any amount of control of it, but it's a bit hard to follow where all the buildings fit in without a reread.

Something like this, but created by someone with more artistic talent :p

1691775476308.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The buildings themself are interesting - and maybe a start to slowing down the power surge? (they're competitive but not obviously superior to the soccer event's prizes).

The most interesting of them to me is the Jumpin' Pumpkin as a legit 2x2 supply building that comes with some passive army stats as well. I'm pretty sure I'll want those to fill my "supply buildings for events" quota at least.

The multistage pipeline allows production of the pumpkin and cider garden to really ramp up - but also slows down how long it takes to get going. Let's say you have 1 vibrant vineyard after the event:

Days​
Shrooms & Apples​
Pumpkins & Gardens​
34​
0​
0​
68​
1​
0​
100​
1​
1​
134​
2​
2​
168​
2​
4​
200​
3​
6​
234​
3​
9​
268​
4​
12​
300​
4​
16​
334​
5​
20​
368​
5​
25​
400​
6​
30​
434​
6​
36​
468​
7​
42​
500​
7​
49​
534​
8​
56​
568​
8​
64​
600​
9​
72​

Not sure how to feel about that. On the one hand it makes it easier to *eventually* get a massive production pipeline. On the other hand by the time you have said pipeline you may not care :p

Beta567

Baronet
Once again, the OUT OF MOVES dialog box is modal, unable to be moved to study the board to determine if I should continue by spending game currency on the current board for added value (opportunity) - or not. This is counterproductive, frankly. It's also limited the revenue opportunity for you, Inno. Can this be re-reviewed for value?
We asked for this in Wild Life and it seems devs ignored it in this one as well.

Kronan

Viceroy
We asked for this in Wild Life and it seems devs ignored it in this one as well.

Yes, was also on that bandwagon with you as well - but in reality - it still has no downside. In fact, people will study the board carefully and in some cases, take a leap for the 10 additional costed moves (+65 more sacks of flour...), to try their skill and (luck).

It could even encourage purchases of either currency and/or expenditures of current stash of diamonds to buy more "sacks of flour" (this event's currency).

Absolutely no downside to Inno, and upside to both players and Inno themselves (for additional revenue).

Kronan

Viceroy
I tried out a Golden Spoon and it was ok. Was able to start 4 boards with it. I kinda thought I was just going to be able to stay on the same board for 5 minutes with unlimited moves but I guess I just made that up. :(

thanks for sharing that Vader. I was going to ask if anyone has tried it yet. SO would a strategy to use it be to just (quickly) look for low hanging fruit (the easy ones at the 1st above the very bottom row), and see if you can just zip through 10 or 20 boards looking for instantly simple coffee cups to grab?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
thanks for sharing that Vader. I was going to ask if anyone has tried it yet. SO would a strategy to use it be to just (quickly) look for low hanging fruit (the easy ones at the 1st above the very bottom row), and see if you can just zip through 10 or 20 boards looking for instantly simple coffee cups to grab?
Well you're limited by how fast things can animate. But yea, essentially during a golden moment you'd be looking to do whatever's quick. I doubt 10 boards is realistic though (250 moves in 300 seconds and i think animations take longer than a second per move). So probably closer to 5 to 6 boards.

As time expires and you won't have time to finish a last board, you should avoid speed-running that one. Just let it lapse and play that one as a normal board, plotting your moves.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The announcement could use a flow chart showing how the various buildings make each other as the # of steps has increased. Not that we're in any amount of control of it, but it's a bit hard to follow where all the buildings fit in without a reread.

Something like this, but created by someone with more artistic talent :p

View attachment 9985
Something like this? (I can remove branding if needed)
BQpcD53.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well you're limited by how fast things can animate. But yea, essentially during a golden moment you'd be looking to do whatever's quick. I doubt 10 boards is realistic though (250 moves in 300 seconds and i think animations take longer than a second per move). So probably closer to 5 to 6 boards.

As time expires and you won't have time to finish a last board, you should avoid speed-running that one. Just let it lapse and play that one as a normal board, plotting your moves.
Just used the first golden spoon myself. All the popups cost a *lot* of time. But of course that's part of the reward so I don't know you'd want to avoid them. Still could be a thought if it gets you 1 more board.

Going as fast as I could, zero thinking time between animations, I was at 0:59 remaining after the 3rd board. Ruled out starting a 5th one and took my breath after starting the 4th. Got a pretty decent haul through the 3 boards I raced (maybe a bit less than 20 GP progress).

So it seems a golden spoon in my estimation is worth 4-5 wooden ones - but 5 would require some pretty extreme speed.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Just used the first golden spoon myself. All the popups cost a *lot* of time. But of course that's part of the reward so I don't know you'd want to avoid them. Still could be a thought if it gets you 1 more board.

Going as fast as I could, zero thinking time between animations, I was at 0:59 remaining after the 3rd board. Ruled out starting a 5th one and took my breath after starting the 4th. Got a pretty decent haul through the 3 boards I raced (maybe a bit less than 20 GP progress).

So it seems a golden spoon in my estimation is worth 4-5 wooden ones - but 5 would require some pretty extreme speed.
If you have several animation steps that may happen (eg. multiple rows of prizes falling down), it's faster to exit the event window and return. I managed to fit in six games, which seems to be a bit much, but managed to get 19 progress, 38000 league points, and 3 daily specials.

Also, if you want to focus on just progress (which may be the move, considering how far out the golden upgrade fragments are), you want to avoid getting the prize boxes to the bottom as they eat up a lot of time due to the animation and prize popup. However, these golden spoons would be great for a day where there is a daily special you want. I could see you getting quite a few specials using the gold spoon.

It's a really interesting mechanic, and I'm already really enjoying it.

Yekk

Regent
Když chci otevřít hru, okno události se neotevře a zamrzne obrazovka. Jsem nucena se odhlásit a znovu přihlásit, ale i pak se nic neděje...
Translate to "When I want to open the game the event window won't open and the screen freezes. I am forced to log out and log back in but still nothing happens..."

I also have this problem.

dolphin

Marquis
Either I've missed something entirely, or there's a bug.. just how do wooden spoons affect a level (Board?) .. I can't find a wooden spoon anywhere? and what's the golden one do?

Okay, found the wooden spoon, so golden is as many as I can launch in 5 min? and what's the spoon counter set to after those 5 min?
Where did you find spoons?

Una Queen

Squire
I have a question. if lets say you leave all the golden spoons until you have the 3 from quests line and if lucky to get 1 from daily challenges, would the 4 stack and give you 20 mins or do you have to activate them 1 by 1?