• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

2. I don't like the idea that I need the gold pass to get the highest upgrade but will wait for the ingame values to see the final placings.
Waiting max 60 days, probably less if you end up with Apprentice league or lower is perfectly fair for me. One thing that disturbes me: Both Shroom Throne and GAAT produce fragments (for Cider Garden and Jumpin Pumpkin). And with a gold building I produce a ST or GAAT every 50 days. How long will it take to fill out my whole map? Max two years I'd say.

Another thing, probably an error. Jumpin Pumpkin in LMA costs 1968 population. This is nearly impossible to manage given that a normal buliding gives about 200 pop.

Sinitar

Regent
I want to understand how work the golden spoon than wooden spoon...what's the difference since the description isn't enough

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
True. At 300 progress, you're looking at 90 days to finish out the silver upgrade, and an extra 110 days after that to finish the golden upgrade (obviously not including blue galaxy). In other words - more than half a year to close out the two upgrades if you don't have a blue galaxy.
200 days?
Both provide 5/150 fragments for the next upgrade, meaning you have to wait 30 days per upgrade :)

Retired Guy

Marquis
Either I've missed something entirely, or there's a bug.. just how do wooden spoons affect a level (Board?) .. I can't find a wooden spoon anywhere? and what's the golden one do?

Okay, found the wooden spoon, so golden is as many as I can launch in 5 min? and what's the spoon counter set to after those 5 min?

Move

Farmer
Either I've missed something entirely, or there's a bug.. just how do wooden spoons affect a level (Board?) .. I can't find a wooden spoon anywhere? and what's the golden one do?

Okay, found the wooden spoon, so golden is as many as I can launch in 5 min? and what's the spoon counter set to after those 5 min?
1691767622188.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
When I press on the 'Fall Event' button the event window does not open and freezes the screen. I am forced to log out and log back in. I cleared the cache and cookies without any effect.
Anyone else with the same problem?

Sinitar

Regent
When I press on the 'Fall Event' button the event window does not open and freezes the screen. I am forced to log out and log back in. I cleared the cache and cookies without any effect.
Anyone else with the same problem?
Try the beta app to finish the tutorial for now

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
I'm not using the app, i'm on the PC

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
what does it mean "to finish the tutorial for now"?
I open the app but the event is not present, there is no tutorial.

Sinitar

Regent

Kronan

Viceroy
Once again, the OUT OF MOVES dialog box is modal, unable to be moved to study the board to determine if I should continue by spending game currency on the current board for added value (opportunity) - or not. This is counterproductive, frankly. It's also limited the revenue opportunity for you, Inno. Can this be re-reviewed for value?