• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
event%20logo%20Fall%202023%203.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Friday, August 11th, our beloved Fall Event returns with a new twist!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Is it the British one?" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Juber said:
fall_ui_icon_golden_tickets.png
The Golden Spoon!
When activated, the Golden Spoon eliminates the need for Wooden Spoons to play a level. The Golden Spoon can be activated for a limited duration of 5 minutes.
Tip: Win this from the quest counter and the Golden Event Pass, as well as from Daily Challenges – with a small chance.

I am a bit worried about this being included in Daily Challenges. It sounds really powerful, so leaving it up to chance how many each player receives is not fair imo. We will have to see exactly how OP it is, but I think you can achieve a lot in 5 minutes if you sacrifice perfection. Go for the low hanging fruit, then move on to the next game immediately.

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
I do have a question too, about the Rolling Pin, does it removes deserts up to a Coffee Cup, or the entire column except the Jars and Coffee Cups? Like, if you have deserts, a Coffe Cup, then more deserts above the Coffee Cup, on a column, does it removes all the deserts from the column, including the ones above the Coffee Cup?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I do have a question too, about the Rolling Pin, does it removes deserts up to a Coffee Cup, or the entire column except the Jars and Coffee Cups? Like, if you have deserts, a Coffe Cup, then more deserts above the Coffee Cup, on a column, does it removes all the deserts from the column, including the ones above the Coffee Cup?
Jars and Cups can't be removed. Only ingredients can.

Goldra

Marquis
In the post says 5 ingredients, but it only shows 4 (purple, green, orange and pink)
Vibrant autunum vineyard gives 10 higher aye blueprints. If we are in Titan, it will give blueprints of Titan GB?

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
Anyway, +38% to +42% Attack for Attacking Army, 21 to 25 Forge Points, 90 Goods... Crazy stats. I hope it won't get nerfed :D

TastyBeta

Farmer
In the post says 5 ingredients, but it only shows 4 (purple, green, orange and pink)
Vibrant autunum vineyard gives 10 higher aye blueprints. If we are in Titan, it will give blueprints of Titan GB?
I think so / hope so since if you're in Titan and get higher age goods from rewards we get titan goods etc

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
I am a bit worried about this being included in Daily Challenges. It sounds really powerful, so leaving it up to chance how many each player receives is not fair imo. We will have to see exactly how OP it is, but I think you can achieve a lot in 5 minutes if you sacrifice perfection. Go for the low hanging fruit, then move on to the next game immediately.
I don't really think we will get that many and I don't think anybody will want to waste them on something else other than getting as many daily specials as possible when the favorite one gets on... the main prize has amazing stats, but if there is a... "inconvenient" with this event is the fact that you can't farm daily specials like with the other events...

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Noticed that as well and the white one has been added

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
The main building should not auto-age when moving to a new era. We must use a strategy to maintain goods production for gb levels when moving up. This won't give us the option to receive previous-era goods by not using the reno or one-up kit.

joyfulrider

Squire
FoE choose this style of event passes (silver and gold). But I am having a trouble in overcoming the diamond spenders in any event and tough to meet the average league in any events.

My only request is, in any events, event related tools/tokens/stones etc are given to purchase with diamonds, it should be converted into real money purchase option only. And, passes should get placed with diamonds option. I know, some players may curse for this change, but just give a thought how beautiful it make the game. Every top players anyhow spending diamonds frequently on events to claim more of their desired event buildings, so allow them to do it with spending real money only instead of diamonds. And passes to mingle with diamonds only, to give fair chance for every players who tried their continuous effort in the events and regular game play of FoE achieving diamonds.

I am just suggesting to swap the positions of diamonds and real money options in the events. People, let me know your thoughts on it, since from this event it will be good to try this for few events for this year. If not getting support for this after releasing it live or beta, we can shift back to old approach since my strong intuition says my suggestion will be encouraged by all.

I would also like to know because we always got BP to our age, will it always be higher age BP of any age?

I love the pumpkin productions. Since the game hates us and won't give us any small prouctions of our age, I've been using the fan shops so that I could use the mass supply pots on them for events. They have to produce supplies, the magnus opus or other production buildings just don't work except 5-15 minutes.

Emberguard

Emperor
My only request is, in any events, event related tools/tokens/stones etc are given to purchase with diamonds, it should be converted into real money purchase option only. And, passes should get placed with diamonds option. I know, some players may curse for this change, but just give a thought how beautiful it make the game. Every top players anyhow spending diamonds frequently on events to claim more of their desired event buildings, so allow them to do it with spending real money only instead of diamonds. And passes to mingle with diamonds only, to give fair chance for every players who tried their continuous effort in the events and regular game play of FoE achieving diamonds.
Well yes, of course people would hate that change. Because then you further remove the possibility to play the game as free-to-play compared to now. Diamonds on the pass isn’t going to mean anything if the trade-off is crippling free-to-plays ability to do the actual minigame while pay-to-play already have a cash-only option near the end of event for the minigame anyway

While I would love a diamond alternative payment option on the cash passes, I wouldn’t want that to be at the cost of progress on the actual mini-game

Last edited:

joyfulrider

Squire
Well yes, of course people would hate that change. Because then you further remove the possibility to play the game as free-to-play compared to now. Diamonds on the pass isn’t going to mean anything if the trade-off is crippling free-to-plays ability to do the actual minigame while pay-to-play already have a cash-only option near the end of event for the minigame anyway

While I would love a diamond alternative payment option on the cash passes, I wouldn’t want that to be at the cost of progress on the actual mini-game
Actually the suggested changes does lot of good things respective to the events and players. It does not affect f2p since event progress is designed to meet without using purchase option. Purchase is used when some players missed the event or needed more to progress. On that case, using real money is completely acceptable. Right now, players who player for more years might have big diamond farms and on any events they eventually stand on last league due to their diamonds spending. So if I have 1000 top players in my server with huge diamonds farms, my chance of getting into final stage of league progress is very very less. Before I start to match my diamond farms like them, they will be way ahead of me always if they are also still extending their diamonds farms.

So, by making real money purchase option in the mini game, benefit of diamond farms is cut out and if they need more progress or more event building, let them purchase with real money.

Also, I was intentionally made the choice event passes without real money to rely diamonds only when purchase option in mini game reflect with real cash. If mini game doesn't get the change of real cash purchase option, then asking event passes with diamonds is ridiculous. May be, event passes can be given choice either diamonds or real cash if mini game doesn't get real cash purchase modification.

With my change, diamond farmer or big diamond purchaser, can be rely on event passes only. Only issue with this change is, if many (let's say 1000) players using real cash option in mini game, then also normal player who give full contribution on events cannot match with them. But they have the same option as top players to meet the event league progress by spending real cash. It is nowhere crippling anything and it actually brought event league and process into a balanced situation.

CrashBoom

Legend
Just one question: what are "Higher Age Blueprints" (emphasis on "Higher Age"). Thanks
exactly my thought

what are they ?

examples:
I am in iron age; random from early middle to titan ?
space age jupiter moon: titan only ?

or maybe
same for all players: random from bronze to titan:
so they CAN be higher age but must not be