• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Pafton

Viceroy
How should I know what I got for opening the chest? I have to reload the game after every opening, it just freezes...
I report the same thing. I have opened 3-4 chests by now. It just shows me the animation of the chest opening and then gets frozen at that. Have to reload to continue playing.

DeletedUser8277

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.08.46 AM.png

I believe the above should say, via an inventory item or in your Friends Tavern.

Tavern is a cultural building you unlock in IA I believe. Friends Tavern is different. I'm sure majority of players would understand what is meant but the game has been very consistant to make sure to refer to it as 'Friends Tavern' up until now.

DeletedUser7239

Just noticed that the cider mill can be upgraded to produce 3pf/day, so i say, how do we get the cider, how much can we have, and now many times can we get upgrades?
Ps: 5pf/day would be better!

DeletedUser5097

Yeah, again with the 20% baskets and even worst this time, 135 apples vs 120 apples last year, for the great basket.
Not only this is a diamond spending ritual, but this time its pretty messed up , because players do not have enough expansions avaliable to unlock, so again why bother?
Are you sure about the 120 apples?:D
Storebuildingdirectekoop.png
Just noticed that the cider mill can be upgraded to produce 3pf/day, so i say, how do we get the cider, how much can we have, and now many times can we get upgrades?
Ps: 5pf/day would be better!
You can get a Cider Mill by completing the first 10 event missions. You can get a upgrade by using 1.000 apples for
baskets. You can use the upgrade to improve your Cider mill.

DeletedUser7239

Are you sure about the 120 apples?:D

You can get a Cider Mill by completing the first 10 event missions. You can get a upgrade by using 1.000 apples for
baskets. You can use the upgrade to improve your Cider mill.

hi even worst then i remember it xD
Thanks for the cider mill headsup ;)

DeletedUser7239

Ps: no free diamonds for us(players) on beta server? payment cuts huh? :D

Pafton

Viceroy
Visual Reference to my complaint.
I report the same thing. I have opened 3-4 chests by now. It just shows me the animation of the chest opening and then gets frozen at that. Have to reload to continue playing.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-17_19-8-46.png
    upload_2017-8-17_19-8-46.png
    663.9 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser8341

I don't understand the layout of the event window. I am an intelligent fellow but have only played the game for a few months, so any reference to a previous year is meaningless to me. If I am having problems, I won't be the only confused person when this goes live.
I get that there are two baskets to choose from, with different costs in apples.

I don't understand why you can't unlock the basket costing 75 apples when you have 201 - enough to unlock a basket at 180.

I don't understand what the two signboards on the top are about. Is 'Today's Special' something random to win, or are there quests or more apples to spend for it? How does the Neighbourhood (misspelt, by the way) Reward come into effect and what does that give anyone? How does Neighbourhood Reward in this graphic relate to Grand Prize in the announcement?
fall17_window3.png
If nothing else, all this needs including in the announcement. Since many players won't read that, it really needs to be more obvious from the interface.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-19 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

I don't understand the layout of the event window. I am an intelligent fellow but have only played the game for a few months, so any reference to a previous year is meaningless to me. If I am having problems, I won't be the only confused person when this goes live.

I get that there are two baskets to choose from, with different costs in apples.

I don't understand why you can't unlock the basket costing 75 apples when you have 201 - enough to unlock a basket at 180.

I don't understand what the two signboards on the top are about. Is 'Today's Special' something random to win, or are there quests or more apples to spend for it? How does the Neighbourhood (misspelt, by the way) Reward come into effect and what does that give anyone? How does Neighbourhood Reward in this graphic relate to Grand Prize in the announcement?

If nothing else, all this needs including in the announcement. Since many players won't read that, it really needs to be more obvious from the interface.

Oh dude thats easy, you must spend alot of apples(?diamonds?) to get that unlocked in the first place(you must get them first once from the basket), after that, you can buy them directly as much as you like.

DeletedUser5097

First thing first, this is a screenshot from last year, on Béta. So it's good possible that during the test
something was misspelt.
On top:
Today's special, a reward that is for a limited time in the baskets. Simelar with this year, if you open a basket you may
get the today's special.
The NB reward is a reward that you and your NB's get when you all spend enough apples.

On the bottem
You does have 2 prizes that you can unlock. You can unlock it by first winning it in one of the
baskets. After that you can buy the reward again for a amount of apples. For example the store
kit (that is unlocked in the screenshot). When you open the big basket and win the store
building kit, you can buy at for 180 apples, as many times you want or as many times you can
buy it with your apples, untill the timer runs out of time and new possible rewards can been
unlocked by winning it first.

DeletedUser8341

Oh dude thats easy, you must spend alot of apples(?diamonds?) to get that unlocked in the first place(you must get them first once from the basket), after that, you can buy them directly as much as you like.
Maybe I need some coffee.
Even trying to work out what you are meaning or referring to is puzzling.

DeletedUser8341

First thing first, this is a screenshot from last year, on Béta. So it's good possible that during the test
something was misspelt.
On top:
Today's special, a reward that is for a limited time in the baskets. Simelar with this year, if you open a basket you may
get the today's special.
The NB reward is a reward that you and your NB's get when you all spend enough apples.

On the bottem
You does have 2 prizes that you can unlock. You can unlock it by first winning it in one of the
baskets. After that you can buy the reward again for a amount of apples. For example the store
kit (that is unlocked in the screenshot). When you open the big basket and win the store
building kit, you can buy at for 180 apples, as many times you want or as many times you can
buy it with your apples.
Right. I think I'm getting it now.

Like I said, this needs to be explained (a link to the explanation from the game would be useful) because other newbies will just get frustrated, like many did with the Summer Event (which I thought was way more obvious than this). It's no good just updating oldies with what is new this year. The game will die if newbies aren't engaged.

DeletedUser7239

Maybe I need some coffee.
Even trying to work out what you are meaning or referring to is puzzling.

Step in to my office i glady give you coffee xD
what i meant was: that is still locked and you cannot buy it directly until you get at least one from the basket :D just this

Pafton

Viceroy
Okay, let me explain the mechanism.

2 baskets- A costing 75 apples and B costing 135 apples.
Now A will contain all of the prizes which you can see in the ? window. Same with B. Suppose the prize underneath A is a Victory Tower (VT) and underneath B is a Wishing Well (WW). If you open basket A and win a VT, then the lock on the prize underneath A will fall off and you can BUY as many VTs as you like (or as your apples permit). You can still open basket A in case as many times you wish. The same thing applies to B.

Lionhead

Baronet

It´s not the basket which is locked. It´s the prize shown. If you were to win it in the basket, then it becomes unlocked, and you can buy it directly as many times as you want within the timelimit shown. In the specific screenshot, the Store Building item had been won in a basket, and hence is unlocked. Those two items will change on a daily basis.

I don't understand what the two signboards on the top are about. Is 'Today's Special' something random to win, or are there quests or more apples to spend for it?

Today´s special will feature in both baskets. And can be won by opening a basket and cross your fingers. The today´s special will also change daily.
Btw. Neighborhood is spelled just as it should be.

DeletedUser16

Please note that there is no Neighborhood Reward this year :). This was changed and the bottle as well as the counter above it only counts apples that you (personally) have spent.

This was done because it seems that last year not many people cared about it. The goal was set quite high and single players could not feel their own influence on it. It also made the event more complex.
The mechanic with personal reward is easier to understand and motivates to action better :).

DeletedUser7239

Please note that there is no Neighborhood Reward this year :). This was changed and the bottle as well as the counter above it only counts apples that you (personally) have spent.

This was done because it seems that last year not many people cared about it. The goal was set quite high and single players could not feel their own influence on it. It also made the event more complex.
The mechanic with personal reward is easier to understand and motivates to action better :).

So instead off all NH help to get grand prize, each player must open 8 times the great basket (close to 1080 apples spent), just to get the 1th grand prize.
I really want to see how much free apples will we get ;)