• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Exploration time reduction

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Hello,
Just like merchandise collection time can be reduced with either a "Rush" or with diamonds, why not make this possible for the exploration time on the continent map?
I think it would be very useful, when you are halfway or almost to the new sector and need to do the fight and cannot wait, but you don't want to spend "full price".
Thanks

DeletedUser8859

It can reduced with diamonds to instant scout exploration.

You are suggesting to have a diamond cost reduction if the remaining time is 50% or less?

DeletedUser

I think he suggested reducing the "price" in diamonds for exploration, if remaining time is 50% or less, but not sure...

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Hi,
Yes this is what I mean. I think the number of diamonds to be paid should depend on the time left for the exploration. It should diminish progressively. I think it should be the same principle / system as for merchandises collection.
Hope this is clearer.

DeletedUser8859

You expect the cost to change by 1 diamond (2% of 50 Diamonds, cost to finish scouting/ exploration) after every 2% of total time required?

If total scout time is 1 day, and total cost is 50 diamonds then
  • Full cost of 50 diamonds (100%) valid from 24 hrs to 23 hrs 30 minutes
  • Cost to decrease to 49 diamonds (98% of total cost) valid from 23 hrs 30 minutes (98% of total time) to 23 hrs
  • Cost to decrease to 48 diamonds (96% of total cost) valid from 23 hrs (96% of total time) to 22 hrs 30 minutes.
  • etc.
  • etc. (cost to decrease by 1 diamond every 30 minutes, valid only if total time was 24 hours).

If the scouting time is different than 1 day/24 hours, then the period when the cost would decrease by 1 diamond will be different and proportional to total time.

Is this your suggestion?