• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Expansions

Raspa

Merchant
there are 51 expansions left on the map to open! can a mod enlighten us on the upcoming opening of some of its expansions and especially how many are planned? but maybe will it also be fragmented? and if so we will at least be set on the termination of new eras! Titan may be the last?

CrashBoom

Legend
enlighten us on the upcoming opening of some of its expansions
in the next age (Titan) there will be new expansions: on the map, in the tech tree, for medals and for diamonds

how many are planned?
we will see when they are there

Titan may be the last?
very unlikely. but we will see that at the end of the tech tree when Titan age is released

can a mod enlighten us
sorry but when an official tell us that information that will be the announcement of the Titan age
and sure it won't be a normal mod.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
The grid has (almost) always been bigger than the amount available expansions. This way you can expand your city in different directions and cities look a bit different.
For anything else: I don't know, sorry :D But if I knew, I wouldn't tell.