• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Expansion "purchase" button enabled even though not enough coins

DeletedUser

World: zz1
Browser and Version: Maxthon Cloud 4.2.1
Overview of the bug: The expansion appears purchasable even tho my city does not have enough coins to buy it.
Screenshots: yes
How often this occurs: one time thing. but repeatable after refresh.
Urgency: low
Preventative Actions: the system will NOT allow you to move buildings into the space you placed the expansion, it will in fact force a refresh. So.... I dunno if any actions are even needed ;)
Summary: The expansion appears purchasable even though my city does not have enough coins to buy it. I buy it, place it and my coins are now negative. Also the new area is not usable. Server will force a refresh. Coins are returned after refresh. Expansion is returned after refresh in my expansion build menu.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: ??

snapshot external link: postimg . o r g /image/9ssgg4xnt/

snapshot_not enough coins but still shows active.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh, this bulleting board does NOT like dot-o r g links, it breaks it ...