• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Evolution FOE

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Hello.
It's not that I don't want something new, but I find it a shame that Inno is always looking to add things (sometimes awkwardly) rather than improve existing ones.
Some additions were well thought out when they were put in place but are no longer suitable with age.

The tavern, which the majority of assiduous gamers accumulate millions of coins needlessly, has seen no improvement since its installation.

The market, which is dying for lack of visibility or which is often flooded by two or three neighbors with absurd offers, has never seen any development in its 8 years of existence.

The antique dealer, of which the majority of assiduous players cannot use the millions of pieces for lack of interesting object, still offers objects which nobody buy or which are not in adequacy with the age of the player.
Who, past FUT, still needs to buy medals, resources, troops or decorative buildings?
Offer more wanted kits for coins and gems to be used.

The distributions of guilds within the leagues have been correctly thought out for its implementation but no longer respond to current events, especially with all its ghost guilds which modify the distribution within the leagues.
Take into account the activity of guilds during previous GBGs to find real competition within the Diamond and Platinum leagues.

I take this opportunity to raise another point. We all have cities that are more and more diversified in terms of buildings with the multiplication of events but still so few renovation kits for each age change.
Some are missing one or two kits on a particular building.
Could we not create an ultimate kit accessible via possibly a level 5 of the expeditions which would replace any other kit or direct purchase from the antique dealer but which would be available daily?

In conclusion, Innogames, thank you for improving what already exists instead of wanting to create new features.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I believe the game is broken beyond repair.

I believe it is still fun to play for most, at least for now, but the basic foundations of the game are becoming more and more useless as time goes on. Power creep was implemented and allowed in places that made other elements of the game irrelevant, and were obviously done without plan or thoughts to how they would impact the rest of the game throughout time.

This is a problem many game developers face, especially when the original developers and their vision are long gone. Power creep takes very careful planning in order to keep player's happy long term but not end up breaking the game. Once the vision is lost it is only a matter of time, time that is often dependent on the original developer's forethought.

That we appear to be in the period where new content appears to be designed to suck as much money as possible from players without worrying about shoring up the foundations indicates that we are now on the downslope. I hope I am wrong in that assessment, but fear that I'm not.

The fact that this game has lasted this long is very telling of the quality of the original developers. They did a great job.

There is probably still a decent amount of life in this game, so my advice is to enjoy the game until it is no longer fun for you, then find something else.

aquila scutum

Merchant
Regarding Tavern before I do my battles I always choose 30% attack which is not so cheap. I dont have so much silver in my tavern. What I hate is when Daily Challenges ask for a tavern bonus and I already have one activated which means I need to pay 50 diamonds for another one. So I always choose small duration bonuses.

For the market I would like to sell packages like 1000 of each good from an era. And to sell goods for FP. it would be nice.

For antique dealer if they want would be nice to pay some small diamond for a chance increase of a specific building or upgrade which I choose.

On my server there are 5 diamonds league, totaly dissapointed, I would like to be only 1. Who is the best is the best.

They promise to implement un upgrade that will work for all event buildings.

Nessie

Baronet
The fact that this game has lasted this long is very telling of the quality of the original developers. They did a great job.

Indeed they did a great job !!!
Although I remember that it took me 2 hours to motivate / polish all friends - but that was in several worlds. You had to visit every friends city and polivate manually :)

All in all it was a new, motivating and exciting game that encouraged many interesting contacts. For the most part and especially for endgamers it was a completely different game from today's

Last edited:
What I hate is when Daily Challenges ask for a tavern bonus and I already have one activated which means I need to pay 50 diamonds for another one. So I always choose small duration bonuses.
If you have a tavern boost active when you choose your new daily challenge, you won't get tavern boost as one of the quests for that day.

They promise to implement un upgrade that will work for all event buildings.
I'm extremely certain that they never ever promised that.

Dessire

Regent
for the excesive amount of coins in tavern: let player spend them to:
-reduce the amount of gold you need to purchase FPs in the bar.
-build ADealer coins.
-buy fp (like with gold).
-buy permanent boosts so the people who have you as friend can receive those boosts.

about the market: the possibility to let players choose which goods produce GBs like lighthouse , but the goods must be from bronze age up to 3 eras below your current era.

about antique dealer: it must offer only good things. by doing that, all players will spend all their coins very fast. in a few days, nobody will have enough coins and the necessity of obtain more coins will increase , in other words, more people will spend diamonds to get all what they want fast.

about GBGrounds, it's broken. it needs a complete remake. it is very bad done and implemented. there are better ways to do GvG like in the game "underworld empires" which makes 1 guild against another for 1 hour or 2 and then there is a cooldown of X amount of hours and the game randomly make your guild fight against a random guild according to your rank for another 1 or 2 hours.

about upgrade kits. you should keep any good producer building 1 era below your era. temple or felics is a good way to earn some upgrade kits. eventually. you don't need them if you do a lot of events. right now I have like 52 and im waiting to the new era to use them only in the good producer buildings (atleaste the one up kit).

The tavern, which the majority of assiduous gamers accumulate millions of coins needlessly, has seen no improvement since its installation.
As many players I tend to earn more Tavern Silver daily than the amount that I spent (thanks to my active friends). Inno could add more options to spend Tavern Silver from time to time. Until then, I see no problem with my Tavern Silver balance to continue raising up. Maybe I could buy Supply Boosts more frequently but not think it will change much. Buying City Shields may hit Tavern Silver balance harder but I rarely get plundered, it would be a waste of Tavern Silver. Better to see my balance rise than to waste in unneeded shields.

The market, which is dying for lack of visibility or which is often flooded by two or three neighbors with absurd offers, has never seen any development in its 8 years of existence.
Well, the market depends on what we as players (guildmembers, friends, neighbors) decide to offer / ask in trades. Good, fair, unfair, absurds offers are made by us, the players, not by Inno. Check if the absurd trades comes from your friends and remove them from your friends list if that is the case. Get friends with huge goods stock that likely will post trades in the 100's, 500's or 1000's; not like just 1 good x 2 goods.

The antique dealer, of which the majority of assiduous players cannot use the millions of pieces for lack of interesting object, still offers objects which nobody buy or which are not in adequacy with the age of the player.
Seems that the Antiques Dealer works on the old saying regarding someone's junk is another treasure. Relatively new players that have not experienced many events yet will find a Witch Doctor or Beach Bar much better than what they have available, but more advance players will just pass that action and not bid.

Who, past FUT, still needs to buy medals, resources, troops or decorative buildings?
Well, I think you answered your own question. There are lot of eras before The Future, Artic Future, Oceanic Future... and lot of players in those pre future eras, right?

Offer more wanted kits for coins and gems to be used.
I agree.

Could we not create an ultimate kit accessible via possibly a level 5 of the expeditions which would replace any other kit or direct purchase from the antique dealer but which would be available daily?

I read recently that no changes to GE are planned for now. A Joker card kit to be used to replace any other kit, and available daily? Just making the game super easy to create over the top unbeatable cities everywhere.
  • I want another Fire Pagoda. Easy, buy a Joker card kit every day this week and exchange them for Pagoda's upgrades, done.
  • I want all my Wishing Wells in my Diamond Farming world to be 3x2 not 3x3. Piece of cake, just use your daily Joker Card kits on Shrink kits...
  • I want another Pirate Ship. No problem, buy a Joker card kit every day...
  • I want a longer Hippodrome. Easy, buy a Joker card ....
  • I want a longer Charcoal Train. Piece of Cake, buy a Joker...
Don't you think this would unbalance the game?

for the excesive amount of coins in tavern: let player spend them to:
-reduce the amount of gold you need to purchase FPs in the bar.
-build ADealer coins.
-buy fp (like with gold).
-buy permanent boosts so the people who have you as friend can receive those boosts.
This sounds like dnsl, make the game too easy. The ONLY upgrade I desire is that the extra turn applies to GBG AS WELL! WHY INNO WHY golly gee willickers the amount of negotiations I've failed because there were multiple possibilities on the final turn.

---
As far as the antique dealer goes, it would be interesting if instead of being put in a hoodlum, that we would be able to see and bid on any current auction happening in the world. It wouldn't work for lower age players without a lot of coins, but a lot more coins would be spent overall. Its also difficult to discern noobs from people camping in IA/whatever for years who may have bullion's of coins to spend. Just an interesting idea.

Praeceptor

Marquis
I have to agree with most of the sentiments expressed here. Inno won't bother to fix anything if it won't earn them income, which brings me to my point.

It is important that Inno makes money from this game. They're not being greedy; they have wages to pay and need to have a sustainable source of funds. Instead of moaning about their "greed" and bemoaning their efforts to attract us to open our wallets we should be suggesting things that we would be prepared to pay for. There has been no new feature which I regard worth spending real money on for ages. I used to spend diamonds during events to get extra rewards, but now my city is completely full. I don't even bother to do most events now because there would be nowhere to place buildings, and the buildings are underwhelming anyway. I've stopped doing settlements for the same reason.

Personally, I would spend diamonds on extra expansions, and a GvG system which didn't end up stagnant. I'm not holding my breath, but instead of complaining about their poor implementation and trying to get things fixed after going live, how about suggesting new things that would be attractive to us players, but also importantly provide Inno with income.

aquila scutum

Merchant
If you have a tavern boost active when you choose your new daily challenge, you won't get tavern boost as one of the quests for that day.
Maybe this was released recently because before was not like this, many times when I activated protection shield for 3 days happen for me to receive a quest with spending silver.

I'm extremely certain that they never ever promised that.
I checked, you are right they did not promise but they said in last live that they will think seriously about this.

aquila scutum

Merchant
I have to agree with most of the sentiments expressed here. Inno won't bother to fix anything if it won't earn them income, which brings me to my point.

It is important that Inno makes money from this game. They're not being greedy; they have wages to pay and need to have a sustainable source of funds. Instead of moaning about their "greed" and bemoaning their efforts to attract us to open our wallets we should be suggesting things that we would be prepared to pay for. There has been no new feature which I regard worth spending real money on for ages. I used to spend diamonds during events to get extra rewards, but now my city is completely full. I don't even bother to do most events now because there would be nowhere to place buildings, and the buildings are underwhelming anyway. I've stopped doing settlements for the same reason.

Personally, I would spend diamonds on extra expansions, and a GvG system which didn't end up stagnant. I'm not holding my breath, but instead of complaining about their poor implementation and trying to get things fixed after going live, how about suggesting new things that would be attractive to us players, but also importantly provide Inno with income.
I agreed, if they don't have money we all suffer. But they should limit our access to diamonds first. Little fountain is very poor comparing with event buildings but people can still farm a lot of diamonds on other worlds which I don't know if is ok for the game.

Also should be nice a monthly subscription that gives diamonds and some cool acces to info and statistics advantages for people.

Maybe this was released recently because before was not like this, many times when I activated protection shield for 3 days happen for me to receive a quest with spending silver.
Been like that since 2018 at least.

I checked, you are right they did not promise but they said in last live that they will think seriously about this.
Don't ever believe anything they say on live. They said they were implementing an Aid All button soon once a couple of years ago too, when it was obvious from the way they were looking at each other that they didn't have a clue.

mbk28

Baronet
delete the new update with the choice of the procuction choose by the game and the game who change the vue. Can't play with that.

lewel

Farmer
the game has changed it has evolved some things have remained unchanged the gvg that always work badly but that count in the ranking and many cannot participate this is a knot to be solved the modification of the score calculations of both players and guilds

gvg that always work badly but that count in the ranking and many cannot participate this is a knot to be solved the modification of the score calculations of both players and guilds

Inno have decided to not invest more time in GvG. The Damocles solution to the "knot" would be to edit the ranking formula to in someway reduce or eliminate the influence of GvG over ranking results. How? Not sure.
* Separate Battle points by type of battle? Battles from GvG not to be considered for ranking calculations.
* GvG results not to count for Guilds' Prestige and Rank?