• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Event history don't shows attacks or someone plunder without attack

DeletedUser

Hi huys,

In last 2-3days I noticed that my alabaster was stolen 2 times, without any attack and without any plundering O.ô

So the event history do not shows these attacks/plunder anymore, or someone plunder me without being noticed by the system ^^

I can make a screenshot, to prove, the last attack+plunder is from 31th october. Next time I will not make a new production alabaster, to prove this, too.

I will write a ticket...

Does anyone else experienced that??

DeletedUser1164

aye! I had the same just this morning, after a 6-hour logged off status. I saw the red thunder right after harvesting. I tried to refresh several times to see who's the culprit but to no avail. to the MODS: do I make a ticket for this too?

DeletedUser1036

From what I have heard, and seen, there is some problems with the notifications in the event tab, and it happened due to the last update. Sometimes it can give you a notification a day, or two later, other times it will not give one at all.
This report is going off of the same problem as this one: http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1111-multiple-attacks-within-a-24-hour-period I believe. It is just a different variant of it.

This is confirmed, and will be looked into. Thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: