• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Error on Motivate/Polish

Kronan

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
Exited the self-AID function, and re-invoked it. Same result. Will exit the browser page re-invoke it and see it it still demonstrates the issue.
This morning, I enabled my inventory item, SELF-AID kits, and proceeded to aid a few items before a collection.

A few of my LOTUS FLOWER LAKE buildings, which are added properly to my level 9 Panda Reserve building,, illuminated a "I can be polished/motivate" (aka M/P) :doubleaid:star.

Upon clicking any of the items in that chain building that demonstrated the availability :doubleaid:to be M/P, I got the message "You can't motivate or polish this building" and then - it proceeded to do the M/P with a :aid:, successfully.

So it's worth having you guys look into this... (Ie, why the informational message appears incorrectly on this item).

1683377522280.png

Browser or App version and version number
Brave Version 1.47.186 Chromium: 109.0.5414.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
shown above, in the discussion section.
Frequency
100%
Can this be reproduced?
It was for me... will continue to check it
Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
Sorry for the late reply @Juber, I just read your post now.

This isn't failing like it did that time on May 6, 2023 (day of original post). I just tried it again, and WAS able to self-aid those linked building to the Panda Reserve with no errors.

We can probably close this? ... thanks :)