• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: End Production Icon

vidicecilia

Baronet
Troubleshooting
No
Hi!
I have observed the following problem in my city;

I don't know the name of this 1634393586092.png. I'll name it "notifier"

I have had Golden Crops ready to collect and the icon "notifier" didn't inform this. I've reload the city several times and the situation didn't change. Later two military buildings were ready to collect and the "notifier" appeared. When I collected the military units, the "notifier" disappeared.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome/94.0.4606.81
Recreation steps
--
Frequency
Once
Urgency
Not urgent
Can this be reproduced?
It never happens to me in years
Screenshots

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla de 2021-10-16 08-45-10.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2021-10-16 08-45-10.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 15
If your FP bar is over 100 (can't see your FP bar status). Than it will not pop up the "notifer". Because you cannot collect from the Golden Crops especially if it is at/over level 4 (that is where the FP reward starts).

vidicecilia

Baronet
If your FP bar is over 100 (can't see your FP bar status). Than it will not pop up the "notifer". Because you cannot collect from the Golden Crops especially if it is at/over level 4 (that is where the FP reward starts).

Thanks for your comment, but I never in my live would allow my bar surpass 10 FP, hahahaha....
I was with this situation since 8 am to 2 pm. During this time lot of things happened in my city, some buildings were ready to be collected and the icon appeared and desappeared when I got the production.

Pd.: Sorry for my English.