• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

End date of Winter Quest In beta world

conqueror9

Regent
The end date of Winter Quest is Jan 2 in beta world and game world

But...

when reaching Day 31...that is the last quest of winter quest
most of us ( in beta world ) has already completed all the quest

Although i am stuck in putting up 3 decoation as I just go to another Age
it will take several days to 1 week for me to reach a technolgy that i can build decoration

But I still get a lot of star which i ..... for good item in "Today special"

My question are:

1. Any 1 know "the last date" that we cannot use our "star" to open any gift boxes ?
I need to plan to consump all stored "stars" b4 it becomes "useless star"

2. It seems we still get "Today special" , any 1 know whether it will run until Jan 2 ?? or it will stop sooner with a "Deadl-line Date"

Will any representive of "game developer" step out to say " a few words so we can plan ahead " ??

DeletedUser

Although i am stuck in putting up 3 decoation as I just go to another Age
it will take several days to 1 week for me to reach a technolgy that i can build decoration

This has happend to me aswell. I just entered ME and for some reason BOTH of the starting decorations are premium ones. So now I can't finish the last quest untill I've gathered 430 Whale Oil, 180 Explosives and 90 Wire... :mad: This is not fun! :mad:

conqueror9

Regent
This has happend to me aswell. I just entered ME and for some reason BOTH of the starting decorations are premium ones. So now I can't finish the last quest untill I've gathered 430 Whale Oil, 180 Explosives and 90 Wire... :mad: This is not fun! :mad:

send a report ticket to "support"

they may give u 3 decoration ( free )....

I have hear news that
game is broken due to that last quest

conqueror9

Regent
Everything is end

Today Special stop at Confectionary, no more new Today Special

I would rather like they stop in last panel with Today special "watch-fire"

now, it stuck there with a useless confectionary

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Could you PLEASE edit your post and use a smaller font size?

Mods might not like it, but if they edit your post, there may be consequences to you. Use underlines or bolded text before playing with sizes or colors.

And yeah, I got the confectionary as special too for the second day in a row, but I also noticed that the reset of the board didn't happen. No +10 star for shuffling the board.

DeletedUser4008

So what mision is the last from the event...the one with confectionary?