• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Encounter 79, GE 5 reward chest = Same prize, different %?

Kronan

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
Just review GE encounter 79's reward chest....
In my GE 5, encounter 79 Reward Chest (now that it scrolls, I can see what's in there!!!) I see the 2 item I could win: It looks like this:

25 Fragments of Feathered Serpent Statue Selection Kit 90%
25 Fragments of Feathered Serpent Statue Selection Kit 10%

In other words, the SAME thing, different % chance to get it, but summing to 100%

So it really equals this:

25 Fragments of Feathered Serpent Statue Selection Kit 100%

So what comes to mind is this: 1 of the 2 (or BOTH of the 2...) text strings in the prize offering have some element of incorrectness.

Browser or App version and version number
beta browser, current (on 1/21/24)....Brave Browser (but it demonstrates the same items in any browser).
Recreation steps
Look at the resources in the code.... I don't think it's a display error on my end.
Actual Behavior
It's not a play error, it's a resource display error...
Expected Behavior
If you have 2 items, they shouldn't be the same in final deliverable value, with differing %. It's moot.
Frequency
each GE, 1 time/week.
Can this be reproduced?
Think so... Now that the prize data horizontally scrolls, I can actually see what's there and can confirm next week if it's still broken. I can also confirm if YOU found the error and fixed it in the intervening week.

Kronan

Viceroy
I must already have the portrait.... what you're saying makes sense to "fill" the portrait hole with the remaining 10%. If that's what they're doing, I'm fine with it - I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an error or cross-linked item.