• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

EMA Bonus Quests Not Starting

DeletedUser

I've done some missions today in hope to be able to test the EMA Bonus Qusts. I've reached the LMA Bonus Area (Ravens Creek), but the EMA Bonus Quests still havn't started. Why? :/

DeletedUser2752

Maybe one set of Bonus Quests at a time? (You have to complete at least a side quest for this quest-line to activate)

DeletedUser

Yep, the EMA Bonus Quest Line has started now :) I had to finish the "secondary" quest provided by Fernikus to activate it. I thought that these bonus quests would go in the "main" quest line, that is why it didn't activate even though I completed loads of quests ;)

Thanks for the help :)

PS. Really nice rewards at the end of the bonus quests :) Good work Inno games, keep it up :)

PS2. Anwar: Couldn't we get some small hints about GvG? :) It feels like it's really, really close to release date now, but no news/spoilers/info/hints yet :( I'm too excited to just wait :p

Last edited by a moderator: