• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Egyptian War Elephant doing "Keen Eye" damage despite not having this skill according to tooltip??

Andi47

Overlord
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
  • Overview of the bug: In an Egyptian Battle (the easy one), an enemy War Elephant just insta-killed one of my units with a "Keen Eye" attack. According to the tooltip the Elephant should not have this skill.
  • Screenshots: unfortunately I was too slow to take a screenshot of the "Keen Eye" - and in the remaining enemy army there is no Elephant, so I can't take a screenshot of the tooltip outside a battle now.
  • How often this occurs: I think I have seen this the second time
  • Urgency: When it's a bug, this is game-changing (can make difference between winning or loosing a battle); when it's just a flaw in the tooltip, it is less urgent
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary: The Egyptian War-elephant can do "Keen Eye" attacks despite it doesn't have this skill according to the tooltip.

Andi47

Overlord
Seems I had missed something, now I also see the "keen eye" skill in the battle screen. (when mousing over in the bottom bar, but not at mouseover on the unit on the battlefield itself)