• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Efficiency Calculation

AllamHRK

Baronet
I believe most will agree that the game is getting more and more complex as time goes on, (I'm not saying difficult, but complex). Adding the fact that we are almost all at the maximum space already used, we have long entered the cycle of trading buildings for better buildings based on their efficiency. So far nothing new...

However, in general, how should the correct calculation of efficiency of buildings be?

OBS. I know that it is correct to consider only useful bonuses, and of course this varies from player to player.
But ignoring that, and as I said considering a general calculation...

How much weight would you give to the bonuses below:

Forge Points;

Attack (Attack and Defense for Attack);

Defense (Attack and Defense for Defense);

Goods;

Coins;

Supply;

Medals;

Boosts of Coins and Supplies (Potions);

General Military Boosts (Potions);

Storer Fragments, Upgrade Kit, and Renewal Kit;

OBS. Only put the bonuses that you consider useful by assigning a weight to them (be sensible), for example, how many forge points equals 1% attack?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think it depends upon what the priority lays. MooingCat had build a nice online program which calculates any efficiency of all buildings you want. Common priorities are offensive buffs, since you can do most with those buffs. Another common priority are fps. Since they're used for GB's and a part of the community liked levelling them. Prior to power of creep happiness and population were taking into serious consideration. Nowadays neither is really important, if at all.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
I personally like to keep some balance to my city, always did that.
I value FP, goods, guild goods (guild leader here), att/def for attacking army.

Current stats of my city (last era, all expansions):
~ 1100FP daily from my city collection
- around 1800/1400% attack boost
~ 5000+ guild goods daily
~ 2000+ goods across multiple ages daily

Currently most valuable are FP, bit less attack boost. Attack defense, goods and guild goods are on the same priority level.
Still thinking about how much space I want to give to defense boosts, if any.

CrashBoom

Legend
the first question would be: what would be enough for you ?
because why increase something that you don't need more of

let's take the posting above:

around 1800/1400% attack boost
why would I need so much boost ? or even more ?
I have 1000% and win all my fights (with attack boost, not GEx level 5)

5000+ guild goods daily
why would my guild need so much goods or even more ?

2000+ goods across multiple ages daily
would I need more than those goods ?

that are enough to negotiate level 5 Gex ;)

1100FP daily from my city collection
do I want more FP?
always :cool:

Still thinking about how much space I want to give to defense boosts
I won't give any space for defense reason (only take it when the other factors are good enough)

I decided to negotiate GEx level 5 because I have produce enough goods

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator

AllamHRK

Baronet
the first question would be: what would be enough for you ?
because why increase something that you don't need more of
Well, following this line we can ask ourselves, why keep playing?

When I beat this game for the first time (I consider beating it = finishing all research, campaign and missions) the last Age of the game was the Modern Era. At that time I was already at the top of my game, but considering that reality... so should I have stopped there? Should everyone play until they reach this sufficient level of resources?

I don't think so, because the goal is to evolve, and evolution doesn't have an end point, it's something continuous, so while you're playing the goal will always be to improve and for that you need to know what is the best in fact. This is the purpose of this post.

PS. Otherwise I believe I could stop here, after all I currently have more than 5K of attack (2.3/3.1K) and I still collect about 1.8K of FPs in the city + 5~6K of goods. I think I've reached that "sweet spot" to abandon evolution.

A gentleman once told me - "A plant that is not growing is dying..."

-Alin-

Emperor
•Attack (Attack and Defense for Attack from event buildings);

•Efficiency of roads for my city;

•Goods;

•Diamonds(mainly for expansions);

•Great buildings;

•Treasury goods;

•Forge points;

•Ranking points;

•Medals;

•Store Fragments, Upgrade Kit, and Renovation Kits;

•Defense (Attack and Defense for Defense);

•General Military Boosts (Potions);

•Coins;

•Supplies;

•Boosts of Coins and Supplies (Potions);

Forge points aren't a concern for me anymore, just dumping what I get in my buildings and helping others.
I want mostly Buildings that are giving all of them, Red stats+goods+forge points+blue stats (after the recent changes).

Last edited: