• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Easter Quest

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Greva Darn's easter-related quests do not display the rewards properly. The rewards give Easter Eggs but so far the first three show as "0 Easter Eggs" when in fact I -did- get easter eggs for them.

Basically, the rewards aren't displayed properly.

0.27.12688 (18.02.2013 15:55), ThePhantom (49029), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,6,602,167, Windows 7, Chrome/24.0.1312.57, 1366x667

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

I can confirm:
0.27.12688 (18.02.2013 15:55), byeordie (47673), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,6,602,168, Windows XP, MSIE 8.0, 953x693

DeletedUser1279

All of the quests, so far, say that the reward is 0 Easter eggs. I am now starting the "give out 12" quest, and have no idea what I will receive for them.

DeletedUser3380

It is also stipulated that we receive 20 coins for helping but the parts are not delivered

DeletedUser

don't know if this is related, but i had a few friends starting out in the beta that they are going through the tutorial process and then all the buttons are mashed in together on the left side of the view, then they click on the easter quest and it greyed out for them thus resulting in browser instability and unable to go forth.

DeletedUser740

I have that same display error of quests

4lrdhw.png

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
We receive the same number of eggs we hide. So when we hid 1 egg, we got 1 egg, when we hid 5, we got 5, when we hide 12, we'll get 12. I noticed the increase in the total number of my easter eggs. However, the number in the quest appears 0 all the time.

And bonniejaja is right, we get no coins for hiding eggs in other people's cities.

Also, there is no "Visit" in the event log for people who place eggs in your town, the button is without text and cannot be clicked.

DeletedUser

Since the start of the Easter questline, cultural buildings can no longer be polished. Also just take a looksee at what happened to the potted plant I put in :D
easter1.jpg

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Another thing... I'm not sure about others, but when I hover over the Rogue Hideout, Wishing Well, and Watchfire, I cannot see the bottom of the pop-up window, so I can't see the Size and Building Time for all of these three buildings.

Can we put them in the top row, as they're obviously the only ones with such long pop-ups? This is from a lap-top point-of-view, so they might be displaying right on a desktop, but all things should be considered.

Rewards.jpg

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Greva Darn's easter-related quests do not display the rewards properly. The rewards give Easter Eggs but so far the first three show as "0 Easter Eggs" when in fact I -did- get easter eggs for them.

Basically, the rewards aren't displayed properly.

0.27.12688 (18.02.2013 15:55), ThePhantom (49029), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,6,602,167, Windows 7, Chrome/24.0.1312.57, 1366x667

It is also stipulated that we receive 20 coins for helping but the parts are not delivered

We receive the same number of eggs we hide. So when we hid 1 egg, we got 1 egg, when we hid 5, we got 5, when we hide 12, we'll get 12. I noticed the increase in the total number of my easter eggs. However, the number in the quest appears 0 all the time.

And bonniejaja is right, we get no coins for hiding eggs in other people's cities.

Also, there is no "Visit" in the event log for people who place eggs in your town, the button is without text and cannot be clicked.

Another thing... I'm not sure about others, but when I hover over the Rogue Hideout, Wishing Well, and Watchfire, I cannot see the bottom of the pop-up window, so I can't see the Size and Building Time for all of these three buildings.

Can we put them in the top row, as they're obviously the only ones with such long pop-ups? This is from a lap-top point-of-view, so they might be displaying right on a desktop, but all things should be considered.

View attachment 308

Since the start of the Easter questline, cultural buildings can no longer be polished. Also just take a looksee at what happened to the potted plant I put in :D
View attachment 307

All of above are reported and confirmed.

DeletedUser740

View attachment 308

Going to full screen reveals full pop up.

DeletedUser3422

View attachment 307

I also had something like this happen. Someone hid an egg in my Tree of Love and it says it is building it (my tree of love) right now. Once this bug is fixed will I still get my egg?

DeletedUser

As of so far, I am unable to polish any of the large buildings. I can polish items used for easter egg hiding but can not polish buildings. Bath, Tavern, etc.

aliatela

Merchant
For Easter Quest I got so far - 1, 6 & 15 eggs, next one will be ~21 I suppose.
Polishing of cultural buildings is unavailable, but questline icons and texts are visible just fine in my case. Though, some buttons in Event View have no text and are unclickable, as others mentioned in this thread.

DeletedUser3510

Hi, another bug!
In the button bar on the left after complete an easter egg quest, I can see three Easter "Bunny".
Two fo these open the "easter market" and the other button open the nex easter quest.
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just bought Rangers, but its not appearing in my inventory. Also states its free when i look back in the easter shop (see attached). Have tried reloading, checked in chrome (Version 24.0.1312.57) & FF (19.0).Screen Shot 2013-02-20 at 19.03.12.jpg

DeletedUser2752

Oh, I thought this whole time that the unit was another avatar. It wouldn't let me see it's description earlier...
Btw, "(free)" means a free unit: a unit without a barrack (so any rewarded unit will have "(free)" under it ;))