• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter Events

DeletedUser47

I went to the Easter egg trade-in and traded for a cornucopia twice and got nothing. It says it's in my inventory but when I checked there was nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

The coins, supplies and medals are directly added (you should see the blimps when buying the Cornucopia) and the 2 Forge Points are added to your inventory.

DeletedUser4770

Can someone in The Modern Era upload a screenshot with the features of the: Shrine of Knowledge and Cmapions Retreat?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

EDIT: looks like someone is eager for that extra FP (what does this cost, almost 50K diamonds?):
ZX7vq8x.png

OMG! That's a sad picture :( And I also think that this is the reason why the events has become so bad lately. They focus more on the ones that pays loads of diamonds than the ordinary players. In my personal opinion, I would say that the only good event so far has been last years Easter Event, and that was because InnoGames didn't focus so much on selling as much diamonds as possible. They saw it more like an event that should be fun for everyone, not just a diamond party. Just look at the prices now; 2500 eggs cost 9900 diamonds! 6500 diamonds costs $69.99!!! That is extreme! I can't even belive that they have 2500 eggs as an option, so basicly they think that we are going to buy this multiple times! :eek: This is just a massive greed feast :(

conqueror9

Regent
I went to the Easter egg trade-in and traded for a cornucopia twice and got nothing. It says it's in my inventory but when I checked there was nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

No idea
But i buy golden chest, then silver chest, then bronze chest

golden chest give me a renovation kit, it is in my inventory
silver chest give me 300 easter eggs
bronze chest give me 50 easter eggs

both silver and bronze chest give me extra easter eggs after deducting the investment to buy chests

these day, there is always
(I) a delay in action, u may get your 2 fp later after they acknowledge u get 2 fp or
(II) a ignore action, just like i send guild message, the message is completely vanish in air

hope u ar in (I), not (II)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@Knick13: It is indeed as Tigerteufel said:
The coins, supplies and medals are directly added (you should see the blimps when buying the Cornucopia) and the 2 Forge Points are added to your inventory.

No idea
But i buy golden chest, then silver chest, then bronze chest

golden chest give me a renovation kit, it is in my inventory
silver chest give me 300 easter eggs
bronze chest give me 50 easter eggs

both silver and bronze chest give me extra easter eggs after deducting the investment to buy chests

these day, there is always
(I) a delay in action, u may get your 2 fp later after they acknowledge u get 2 fp or
(II) a ignore action, just like i send guild message, the message is completely vanish in air

hope u ar in (I), not (II)

conqueror9:
1) as far as Cornucopia goes: see the comment above.
2) about delays in receiving FP / sending & disappearing guild message: Could you elaborate on this? Have you tried refresh/login after this occurs? On the guild message: did you check your Outbox in your Message Center?

Just asking to get things clear...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OMG! That's a sad picture :( And I also think that this is the reason why the events has become so bad lately. They focus more on the ones that pays loads of diamonds than the ordinary players. In my personal opinion, I would say that the only good event so far has been last years Easter Event, and that was because InnoGames didn't focus so much on selling as much diamonds as possible. They saw it more like an event that should be fun for everyone, not just a diamond party. Just look at the prices now; 2500 eggs cost 9900 diamonds! 6500 diamonds costs $69.99!!! That is extreme! I can't even belive that they have 2500 eggs as an option, so basicly they think that we are going to buy this multiple times! :eek: This is just a massive greed feast :(

Seriously? The summer event was waaay more generous.

conqueror9

Regent
@Knick13: It is indeed as Tigerteufel said:

conqueror9:
1) as far as Cornucopia goes: see the comment above.
2) about delays in receiving FP / sending & disappearing guild message: Could you elaborate on this? Have you tried refresh/login after this occurs? On the guild message: did you check your Outbox in your Message Center?

Just asking to get things clear...

For example:

my practise

I exchange player A 's GB Y 5 fp each day

after i donate to GB Y 5 fp
i send message to Player A like that

"week Start March 21
March 22
5 fp into GB Y"

after i send this message and write in my spreadsheet that i donate in March 22
nowaday, i will close message center
and re-open to check whether this message is till there or not

then i go to other world (beta world or game world "

next day in March 23, when i login
i open my message center and see I stop at march 22
so i donate 5 fp to GB Y and reply to that message as

"week Start March 21
March 23
5 fp into GB Y"

so i have March 22 and 23 record as a continuous message

The problem I meet, sometime occue in beta world, sometime in game world
For example:
In March 23, when i login
I do not find my donation in March 22 even though I fully check in march 22 and acknowledge it is in my message
< just remind : it is not alwasy happen, occcasionly ..may be 1 to 2 times a week in each world, never occur twice combind all worlds >

answer : elaborate as above
answer : i check b4 leaving game world, i need to recall message to check which date i donate to, in this case
i can see

"week Start March 21
March 21
5 fp into GB Y"

but March 22 message is gone ..but my spreadsheet has written down i do donation in March 22
There is no need to refresh /login, becos i use same message as a continous records, i always find my message but
do not know "why i lost recent message occassionly"..
thos cost me 5 fp as
i need to donate 5 fp again to meet march 22 daily exchange

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Thank you conqueror9 for your answer here and sorry I did not realize you had already put more info about this in the bugs section :eek:
I will post a reply there later tonight.