• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter Events

conqueror9

Regent
any 1 can advice me..

should i collect eggs asap or

do the eggs grow in time <--- collect as late as possible ??

DeletedUser4295

any 1 can advice me..

should i collect eggs asap or

do the eggs grow in time <--- collect as late as possible ??

No, just collect the eggs as soon as they are placed in your city. That way you free up your decorations to receive more eggs (you hope!). The eggs do not increase in value once they are placed - when you click on the decoration, you get a random reward with a value ranging from 1 egg (very common) to 50 eggs (very rare). At least, that's how it worked last year ...

DeletedUser

IMHO last years easter event was better. I don't know why but it has obviusly become a trend to give out random rewards (Yes I'm talking about the treasury chests). Why not just have a shop and let us buy whatever we want? :confused: And why do we have to buy everything in order to get that 2x2 FP-house? :(

I would suggest this:

- When we buy a treasury chest, let us choose 1 thing from the chest instead of a random reward.
- Remove the cap that we can just buy each thing one time untill reset. Let us buy the same thing multiple times.
- The Champion should boost the army while he's alive. It makes no sense to boost the army when he's dead. Will just result in suicide attacks...

DeletedUser

- Remove the cap that we can just buy each thing one time untill reset. Let us buy the same thing multiple times.
are you sure that we can't buy only the things we want as often as we want ?

DeletedUser

are you sure that we can't buy only the things we want as often as we want ?

I have just been able to buy 1 thing so far (1st treasury chest), but I mean the FP-house specificly. That house can only be obtained when all other rewards have been bought once. The 3rd treasure chest is really expensive, they could have placed that house in there, allowed us to choose 1 item from the chest, and then buy the chest again :)

DeletedUser

I don't like that players can only buy the Champion's Retreat but no Rogue Hideout (maybe they are lucky and find one in a chest)
because not everyone has a rogue hideout yet

but the champion is only a better mechanized infantry (talking about modern age)
Chivalry: you only get this bonus when using only one. and 7 more is not much if your champion already has 104 attack and 114 defense (90% attack bonus from LGs)
Call of Duty: one time 4 more attack/defense for all troops after he dies also doesn't change much in a fight with 90% attack bonus

but rogue hideout with Alcatraz is really what fighters should have

DeletedUser

I don't like that players can only buy the Champion's Retreat but no Rogue Hideout (maybe they are lucky and find one in a chest)
because not everyone has a rogue hideout yet

but the champion is only a better mechanized infantry (talking about modern age)
Chivalry: you only get this bonus when using only one. and 7 more is not much if your champion already has 104 attack and 114 defense (90% attack bonus from LGs)
Call of Duty: one time 4 more attack/defense for all troops after he dies also doesn't change much in a fight with 90% attack bonus

but rogue hideout with Alcatraz is really what fighters should have

Exactly. Hence; players should be able to choose what they want. But nope, they continue and continue with their random rewards, even though we complain about it. Also very funny, has you seen the diamond costs to buy eggs? 250 eggs for 1250 diamonds!!! That is extreme! :(

The sad thing is that I'm pretty sure that they wont change any of the mechanics in the event, so what's the point in writing any feedback? :( InnoGames, if you want to improve the easter event, consider this:

- When we buy a treasury chest, let us choose 1 thing from the chest instead of a random reward.
- The Champion should boost the army while he's alive. It makes no sense to boost the army when he's dead. Will just result in suicide attacks...

And to make the Champion more interesting:

- The Champion should boost your army while he's alive.
- If the champion dies in battle, your army should get a penalty.

DeletedUser47

You already can, the badge is just an indicator for the collection reward but as long as you have the eggs you can buy the same item over and over again even if you will never get the collection reward.

DeletedUser

You already can, the badge is just an indicator for the collection reward but as long as you have the eggs you can buy the same item over and over again even if you will never get the collection reward.

Yeah, but the Shrine of Knowledge can't be bought directly but instead needs all other rewards first :( This would of course be solved if we could choose 1 rewards from the treasure chest :)

DeletedUser

Looks like it'll take about 2000 eggs to buy each item once.

DeletedUser

Never mind. Never post before coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

2000 eggs to get 1 Shrine of Knowledge... extreme :(
Actually it's 2000 eggs for a watchtower, cornucopia, renovation kit, observatory blueprint, champion, champion retreat, log cabin, wishing well, bronze, silver, and gold chest, and the Shrine of Knowledge ;) I am not saying however that it increases your value of the Shrine of Knowledge, but the people planning to buy most of the big packages will consider it a good investment. (I find 160FPs and 16000 medals more valuable for 2K eggs as I am behind on my medal expansions :p)

As a player, I also don't really approve of the randomness of the chests, but it would be awesome if all those prizes were also available directly for eggs. This event does fall as the 2nd best so far still IMO (the first Easter Event takes #1) :) I also admire the originality of the prizes as I thought we were going to have the exact same items (with an upgrade?) as last year.

EDIT: looks like someone is eager for that extra FP (what does this cost, almost 50K diamonds?):
ZX7vq8x.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3422

I went to the Easter egg trade-in and traded for a cornucopia twice and got nothing. It says it's in my inventory but when I checked there was nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

DeletedUser

to get the collection reward, do i need to trade in the eggs in a single day, or i can do it 1 at a time?