• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter Event

DeletedUser4130

If it is the same format as last years event, I recon it would start on 9th April and end on 23rd, with the trader open till 30th on main servers. Last years was 20th march till 3rd April with trader open till 10th.
If testing is needed and I am right, I thought it would be ready today as its 2 weeks till the 9th. Guess I was wrong. :(

DeletedUser

If it is the same format as last years event, I recon it would start on 9th April and end on 23rd, with the trader open till 30th on main servers. Last years was 20th march till 3rd April with trader open till 10th.
If testing is needed and I am right, I thought it would be ready today as its 2 weeks till the 9th. Guess I was wrong. :(

Updates usually comes on thursdays or fridays (here on beta), so I hope that it comes tomorrow :)

conqueror9

Regent
I am waiting too long

I think "those easter eggs is already replaced by GvG"

This year, all Easter Eggs is already cooked and melted
it is no longer available in beta and game world ...