• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Easter Event

DeletedUser

easy math:
easter sunday is April 20th

so it comes with update 1.23:
thats thursday or friday in 2 weeks on beta server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

I'm looking forward to this one too. I wonder if we get to upgrade our Wishing Wells or Rogue Hideouts...

DeletedUser1283

Wishes:
  • Rogues rebuild in 8 hours
  • Wishing wells still random but you can select the goods you need or another idea is to give a option to select from Coins/Supplies or mixed coins and supplies while leaving the rest of the random things as they are.
  • A building which adds Army management
  • Flying pink pigs in GVG to bomb
  • Ability to actually attack/defend sieges where you really do fight a player.

Ok being serious the last three might be a long shot but the first two would be nice.

I think the last easter hunt was very good and if this one can be as good i will enjoy.

DeletedUser

I think that it would be nice if the WWs could give us goods from the current era :) Now when GvG is running, most players are short on goods anyways, so I don't see a problem in actually giving them the latest era good if they are lucky enough to get goods :)

conqueror9

Regent
Wishes:
  • Rogues rebuild in 8 hours
  • Wishing wells still random but you can select the goods you need or another idea is to give a option to select from Coins/Supplies or mixed coins and supplies while leaving the rest of the random things as they are.
  • A building which adds Army management
  • Flying pink pigs in GVG to bomb
  • Ability to actually attack/defend sieges where you really do fight a player.

Ok being serious the last three might be a long shot but the first two would be nice.

I think the last easter hunt was very good and if this one can be as good i will enjoy.

O !! u stand in your wishing well to pray for those
My wishes are
1. Rogue recruit in 2 hours and un-attach to barrack, so i can recruit more and faster
2. wishing well can increase the rat eof giving out diamond and diamond amount X 4
3. GB can raise beyond level 10, so i can raide del monte, zeus and Aachen
4. each Age, add 1 more GB
5. Magic power added so we can turn the battle result around

HuscarlTW

Squire
O !! u stand in your wishing well to pray for those
My wishes are
1. Rogue recruit in 2 hours and un-attach to barrack, so i can recruit more and faster
2. wishing well can increase the rat eof giving out diamond and diamond amount X 4
3. GB can raise beyond level 10, so i can raide del monte, zeus and Aachen
4. each Age, add 1 more GB
5. Magic power added so we can turn the battle result around

While we're coming up with realistic wishes, I'll throw in a few as well

1. Wishing well no longer provides random coins/supplies/medals/etc. Each day it instead adds to your inventory an elixer of invulnerability that makes one of your units permanently immune to injury.
2. NPCs on the map have their bonuses reduced by 40%
3. Watchfires can be upgraded at a cost of 25 eggs each into superwatchfires, which instead provide 4% defense to attacking and defending units

DeletedUser4130

My wishes.

1. Wishing well upgrade. Will provides a 5fp pack (to inventory) instead of the 2fp currently.
2. During Easter event, Wishing well provides 2 eggs with every collect. Either to your own stock or donation eggs.
3. Each day during event, 1 deco is randomly chosen to give 5x egg amount if one is placed there.
4. Slot 3 and 4 in Rouge Hideouts no longer costs diamonds.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I got an egg this morning. Just 1 all on its own. No counter to record having had it or its value. Has Easter started? What's Happening?

I believe it may be the devs made a small oopsie and release things that were not supposed to be released yet. The Lead Community Manager posted on the thread about the 'mysterious gb' saying it was not supposed to be in the game. Likely, same with the eggs.