• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Double Payout

DeletedUser4285

If you get double payout and don't have enough stars for the next present that day then does that mean the 10 stars used up having found double payout went into waste? Will everything just reset when the day is over and you don't get to make use of the double payout thing ?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
By a screenshot I saw somewhere here on the forum, I believe once you do a shuffle for the new day, all the presents will be unopened and whichever one you pick will bring you a double payout.

So, the presents reset, but the double payout stands. I'm in the same position today, will be able to confirm tonight after I shuffle. :)

DeletedUser4285

Turns out it the "double payout" stands till you open the next present which is what I have just experienced. Only difference is that when you shuffle the 2x thing don't show in the top left corner of the presents (which usually does on all presents when you get double payout) but once you have picked a present that item will have the 2x on the top left corner.

Btw thank you very much for the reply ThePhantom :)