• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Does or does not.............

• Thread starter DeletedUser5383
  • Start date

DeletedUser5383

Level 4 count in the GE championships??
I am getting conflicting information from live servers where guilds are going over 100% and not everyone finishes level 3, and some go on to level 4?
I always thought it does not count unless all guild members finish level 3 and then a maximum of 133% if again the all finish level 4.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What outoftheline said. Everything counts, in the way that you still reach 100% with the 3 difficulties (as it was previously), and you can now go up to 133% if everyone completes difficulty 4 as well.

DeletedUser5383

Thanks DS, thats how I understood it, only if all finish 100% then 4th level starts to count in championship.
Then there must be a bug on the live servers as my guild reached 117,2%, but I didn't finish level 3, as didn't a couple of others.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks DS, thats how I understood it, only if all finish 100% then 4th level starts to count in championship.
Then there must be a bug on the live servers as my guild reached 117,2%, but I didn't finish level 3, as didn't a couple of others.
No, you do not need to finish difficulty 3 for difficulty 4 to be counted. :) It counts even if no one but you has completed the 3rd difficulty.

To phrase it better - all solved encounters count and the new total possible progress you can achieve is 133%. The mentioning of difficulty 3 (with the 100%) was just to indicate that there is no change in the previous levels. Only now we now have the possibility to get an extra 33% due to the addition of difficulty 4.

As an example, the case you mentioned with your guild from live servers is correct. :)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
why not just make all 4 levels go upto 100%? the 100% for lvl3 and 33% for lvl 4 is confusing.
The same reason why I mentioned difficulty 3 and 100% above, to ensure nothing in the previous levels has been changed. Difficulty 4 was announced as an optional add-on with very challenging difficulty that not everyone can complete.

Tanmay11

Regent
The same reason why I mentioned difficulty 3 and 100% above, to ensure nothing in the previous levels has been changed. Difficulty 4 was announced as an optional add-on with very challenging difficulty that not everyone can complete.
i have another question, who wins GE? the first guild to reach 100%
or the guild which has the highest % at the end irrespective of who's reached 100% first.

DeletedUser5383

No, you do not need to finish difficulty 3 for difficulty 4 to be counted. :) It counts even if no one but you has completed the 3rd difficulty.

To phrase it better - all solved encounters count and the new total possible progress you can achieve is 133%. The mentioning of difficulty 3 (with the 100%) was just to indicate that there is no change in the previous levels. Only now we now have the possibility to get an extra 33% due to the addition of difficulty 4.

As an example, the case you mentioned with your guild from live servers is correct. :)

Thanks again DS, so a guild can achieve over 100% even if some members don't finish level 3 but some members go on to level 4. :)

the highest % wins

who is faster is only important if 2 guilds reach the same %

I'm not sure about hat, I thought the understanding was if guilds tie then the one with the least failed attempts was the winner, perhaps if there is a tie after failed attempts as well then maybe the winner is the fastest?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Here's an example:
  • Guild A - completed all of difficulty 3 - has 100%, last % progress was today at 8 am.
  • Guild B - completed some of difficulty 2, difficulty 3, and difficulty 4 - has 94%, their last % progress was today at 2 pm.
  • Guild C - completed some of difficulty 1, difficulty 2, difficulty 3, and difficulty 4 - has 94%, last % progress was today at 9 am.
  • Guild D - completed all of difficulty 4 - has 133%.
  • Guild E - completed some of difficulty 3 and difficulty 4 - has 100%, last progress was today at 1 pm.

The ranking for championships in this case would be as following:
  1. Guild D - 133%
  2. Guild A - 100%, got there first at 8 am
  3. Guild E - 100%, got there second at 1 pm (doesn't matter that they've done some of difficulty 4 as the overall % is important)
  4. Guild C - 94%, got there first at 9 am
  5. Guild B - 94%, got there second at 2 pm (doesn't matter that they've all completed difficulty 1 and Guild C have not, as guild C simply got to 94% first)
The number of attempts you have used for getting to that % is not taken into account.

DeletedUser5383

Ok thanks, were all sorted now on previous infomation that was not correct :)

DeletedUser7972

if a new guild is formed on monday do they play on tuesday for GE