• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do snowmen melt?

Do you think snowmen melt?

• Yes, always!

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No, never!

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes, but only if they have no potions!

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Simple question. Cause I have been using some potions from my Alchemist Lab for some years now, but I think I don't need them. Last year was just coincidence. What do you think?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
622.jpeg

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Something feels wrong, but I can't say what. Very strange and funny indeed. I don't feel like making selfies anymore, but thankfully I have a team, that helps me making those pictures!

JuberN2.png

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
You found out my secret. Yes it is true. I am Rinbin. Juber went on vacation yesterday, so I decided to cover myself with snow and have a bit of fun. Hope I, the Jester Rinbin could bring a smile on your face today. It is my favorite day afterall: April Fools!
Juber will be on vacation for another week, but @Leones will cover. He will of course not be as gracious and epic as I am, but who is?
JuberN4.png