• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

do i miss sector in colonial age map when i am in indastrial?!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3956
  • Start date

DeletedUser3956

i am in industraial age but i think i loss one sector
did any one knows the reward of sector right side of hondsmor sector in map? or below the zaldon-on-sea
those are whit 7500 coin and supllies and 20 good of colonial age but i dont know the reward of missing sector
when i am defate the queenshope i am traveling to indastrial age and i defate okahe and i am on way new sector of indastrial
do i can back at missing sector? i dont know that name but we can see teh littel castel de monte in that sector

DeletedUser

That sounds like Grand Gap - you have to take all six provinces around it before you can scout it. You should be able to use the ship to go back and forth between the continent maps.

DeletedUser3956

if i can backe whit ship there is no problem
but i do all sector around that hundsmoor zaldon-on-sea nothcastel ashcrook queenshope just i dont know the sector middel of those!