• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Divide the diamonds

Robirom

Farmer
Reason
This is an outdated game mechanic that breaks balance, value and everything we love about FOE
Details
1) Remove cross-server diamonds
2) You reward for activity in the form of diamonds in each world exactly the amount that is currently on your account
3) Increase the number of diamonds received in one world for activity, be it quests, an expedition, guild battles or a new raid
Balance
There are many old farmers who completely break the essence of the new guild battlefields, updated events with the gold league and its unique reward, and I think they will break the raid.
Abuse Prevention
Make part of the diamonds fixed to receive for our activity, the rest with a chance of luck as now
Summary
We will get a more loyal economy in each server, diamonds will be even more valuable and people will start planning when to spend them and not buy everything they can get because they have farms, the biggest stupidity that has been added to the game
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
Чтобы ввести баланс, нам нужно избавиться от всех фермеров.
1) Ломают экономику в Полях Битв Гильдий
2) Ломают экономику в рейде
3) Уничтожают ценность любого здания
Как я предлагаю это сделать. Вы уберете межсерверную природу алмазов, взамен каждый игрок получит то количество, которое у него есть в каждом игровом мире, где он создал мир.
Нам также необходимо увеличить количество бриллиантов, которые мы получаем за нашу игровую деятельность. В качестве примера можно взять 1500-2000 алмазов в месяц за каждого, кто активно играет. Да, будет много злых фермеров и так далее, но тогда у новых игроков будет больше стимула играть и развиваться. А так золотые лиги чаще для фермеров, чем для обычных игроков. Я знаю, что они не будут рады, но чем раньше вы это сделаете, тем лучше для игры в целом.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
1) Remove cross-server diamonds
yes

2) You reward for activity in the form of diamonds in each world exactly the amount that is currently on your account
so if I have 50k diamonds in total and play 20 worlds then I have 1 million diamonds o_O
50k in each world

3) Increase the number of diamonds received in one world for activity, be it quests, an expedition, guild battles or a new raid
congrats
with that you disqualified your idea

because of the DNSL
Easier access to Diamonds. Diamonds are rare for a reason.

Robirom

Farmer
yes

so if I have 50k diamonds in total and play 20 worlds then I have 1 million diamonds o_O
50k in each world

congrats
with that you disqualified your idea

because of the DNSL
What I mean is that everyone would receive a fixed amount of diamonds, so that once 2-3 events F2P could win the golden league, and not like the old farmers are winning now.

Robirom

Farmer
I only got as far as "remove cross server diamonds". Hard no.
Well, yes, remove F2P cross-server, make it tied to one specific world. So what’s the point in everything if in every world there are at least 10 accounts that receive +150,000 diamonds per year

Thunderdome

Emperor
What I mean is that everyone would receive a fixed amount of diamonds, so that once 2-3 events F2P could win the golden league, and not like the old farmers are winning now.
You're just jealous of those who have saved up their diamonds to be used in the one event that meant well to them. Sorry to say, but it's part of the game. I can understand that the diamond (free) rewards are being curbed back, but to be locked to just one world is just ridiculous. Again, I like to spend my hard earned diamonds on any world I want without having to worry if I have to spend for more.

Still a Hard No from me.

ironsage

Merchant
Чтобы ввести баланс, нам нужно избавиться от всех фермеров.
1) Ломают экономику в Полях Битв Гильдий
2) Ломают экономику в рейде
3) Уничтожают ценность любого здания
Как я предлагаю это сделать. Вы уберете межсерверную природу алмазов, взамен каждый игрок получит то количество, которое у него есть в каждом игровом мире, где он создал мир.
Нам также необходимо увеличить количество бриллиантов, которые мы получаем за нашу игровую деятельность. В качестве примера можно взять 1500-2000 алмазов в месяц за каждого, кто активно играет. Да, будет много злых фермеров и так далее, но тогда у новых игроков будет больше стимула играть и развиваться. А так золотые лиги чаще для фермеров, чем для обычных игроков. Я знаю, что они не будут рады, но чем раньше вы это сделаете, тем лучше для игры в целом.
i play 5 hours a day and i started all my farms in the last year and am winning gold league due to those farms, it takes 2-3 events to set up a full running farm

.Dino.

Farmer
I don't see any problem the way it is today. Actually, the idea sounds to me as if farmers didn't have any work farming. As far as I can see, it takes a long time to raise a thriving farming city. To the least, farmers must work on finding/buying wishing wells, playing PvP, playing Guild Battlegrounds and maybe Expedition too. So, it is time consuming.

To tell you the truth, that's one of the things I find most amazing in the game. To make it different, the player just has to start an account at a different server (not world). I'm Brazillian and I find fun with my accounts on Beta, Portugal, Brazil and Germany. Each one with its respective ammounts of diammonds.

And besides, the more number of worlds, more work. It gets harder when I realize I HAVE to be active on PvP and GB not to be kicked out or level down.

I think I understand the point; I desagree, though.

joyfulrider

Squire
To bring advantage for a new player, cannot break other players hard work (time spend to create those farms).

I too wanted it to cancel the cross server logic on diamonds. But it won't be appropriate. I too wish this idea in the past many times, but it won't get applied.

Instead of fixing the cross server logic for diamonds, I would request developers to implement players inventory to be combined like cross server diamond logic. If this happens, more than enough for me.

Robirom

Farmer
This was a very bad idea from the beginning; the longer the game existed, the more the game lost donations. Yes, F2P is good, but the game is changing and diamonds must be in balance. Whether you like it or not. One world, some diamonds, another world, other diamonds. So please, let the players use their farms, but in the world where they were created. Nobody takes anything away from them, except for the stupidity that the developers did a long time ago. Because of this, there is no guaranteed receipt of diamonds per month or per week. The inter-server nature closes the opportunity to rework and make a better system for obtaining diamonds. Because if they would like to make the system more loyal, it would be to start abusing it in every world.
There is only one conclusion: they must do it. Then it will change a lot and a lot will become available for change!