• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

discrimination!

DeletedUser4065

I would like to ask, why you do not offer woman personality as avatar? It is discrimination!

DeletedUser

There are a lot of woman avatars (though not equal to the amount of men's)
depends on where you search

in this forum you can't choose from given avatars.
you have to upload your own

Settings --> Edit Avatar

so not female avatars: thats correct
but also no male avatars ;)

DeletedUser4065

discrimination of women in the game in the last actualizations are only men avatars - fighters.
we would be pleased that you give also women fighters in this game. thanks

DeletedUser2752

There were women in the beginning of the game that controlled provinces, but if you're talking about the units themselves well, I don't know what to say there...

DeletedUser

how many female fighters in history do you know ?
You are joking, aren't you?
Try wikipedia - woman warrior for a comprehensive list of fighting ladies throughout history. (I have fought in two real wars myself)
But if the FoE ladies really need to show their progress through the game as the men do - we can always cross-dress, just for fun :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try wikipedia
wikipedia tells me how many female leaders 14zajac14 know ?

i know at least 50 times more male than female leaders

so for me its correct that province leader avatars are male

(I have fought in two real wars myself)
i bet 1000 bucks that the leader was in both cases a man :p

maybe we shouldnt change the avatars but introduce some female snipers for the barracks :eek:

I found a big female leader:
EU-Gipfel-in-BrLssel.jpg

now I am joking ;)

DeletedUser

There now - you asked about female fighters and now you have changed your mind to female leaders. I thought mind-changing was a woman's prerogative :D

Oh yes and you owe me 500 bucks - one of the leaders was a woman... Margaret Thatcher :p

DeletedUser

There now - you asked about female fighters and now you have changed your mind to female leaders. I thought mind-changing was a woman's prerogative :D

Oh yes and you owe me 500 bucks - one of the leaders was a woman... Margaret Thatcher :p

Was't Queen Elizabeth the Head of the Armed Forces? Margaret Thatcher was "just" (maybe understating it a bit) Prime Minister at the time.

DeletedUser

Her Majesty is Commander-in-Chief and therefore the titular head but the Prime Minister (Margaret Thatcher) has a constitutional authority over the use of the armed forces.

DeletedUser1526

I did some resarch on this topic using google. The only female warrior that ever exsist pre 1980sh is Xena the warrior princess.

DeletedUser

Kaizeren, try googling:

Trieu Thi Trinh and The Trung Sisters- Vietnam
Boudicca - England
Artemisia 1 of Caria - Iona/Persia
Fu Hao - China
Ahhotep 1 - Egypt
St Joan of Arc - France
Zenobia - Syria
Tamar - Georgia
Emilia Plater - Poland
Rani Lakshmibai - India
Martha Christina Tiahahu - Indonesia
The Amazons - Ancient Greece
Hanna Reitsch - Germany
Jennifer Daetz - Australia

This is a rough "international" cross-section throughout the ages (1st to 20th Centuries) and if you get the search term correct you will find google has many more.

And for BetaTest03 who said:
maybe we shouldnt change the avatars but introduce some female snipers for the barracks

Lyudmila Pavlichenko and Maria Ivanova Morozova - Soviet Army snipers during WW11.

QED - my work is done. Now back to the game :)

DeletedUser

Discrimination, indeed. New avatars represent bandits and barbarians. And both are men! This is unfair! There were enough women among thiefs, killers, and other outlaws!
And look at the existing avatars: if it's ugly-looking - it's necessary male avatar; if it's female avatar - it's always beautiful.
I'm officially sick of FoE politics of representing males as low-morale ugly beasts. Women are the same!